PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official postseason superstition thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuronet

Homer Little
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I have a few superstitions I engage in on game day. What are yours? How have they evolved over time?

voodoo-doll_163.jpg

Mine can be pretty elaborate, but the simpler ones include that I must put on my Patriots sweatshirt, that my dad gave me, before the game on game day. I have worn it for all three SB wins.

I also now have some Patriots socks my mom gave me, and when I wear both the sweatshirt and socks on gameday, they have yet to lose.

I did not wear my gear for the Bills game, so I apologize.

So, aside from going to the game and screaming as loud as you can, what will you be doing tomorrow to help us win?

------
PS If you make fun of superstitions in the superstition thread, that is bad luck. :p

Last edited:
I have a pair of grey sweat pants and a grey Patriots Tee that I put on when I first get up on gameday morning. I also set out my small table with a Patriots cover, and make sure that I have both a cup of coffee (hot, strong & black) and some alcoholic beverage on the table at all times. The coffee for the defense. I drink it when they're on the field. The alcoholic drink is for the offense, to be drunk when THEY are on the field.

I also stay off of the PatsFans game-day thread in order to keep my sanity.

I have a weird superstition about a plane full of Colts cheerleaders landing in Boxboro.

I'm so superstitious that I don't even like the thought of a superstitious thread the night before the game.

And I'm really not kidding in the least.

So after last week, I think this thread worked. But deflategate is the gods telling me to not do it again, because we are like kids playing with fire, and we know not what the repercussions may be. So maybe no more superstition threads for me. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back