PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Pats vs Jets Post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Boy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Post your knee jerk reactions here. Whooooooooo eeeeeeee!

Last edited:
media ripping rex in the presser

A nice game from Arrington make me hopeful that the optimistic Talib scenario is playing out: the entire secondary improves because everybody's role shifts toward their strengths.

Dennard, a natural press corner, gets to play that style. McCourty, who is NOT a press corner, can use his range, vision, ball skills and leadership as a deep safety. Arrington -- a good slot guy, but a liability in other roles -- returns to the slot. And Talib takes over the other cb job. So 4 of the 5 base nickel db positions are upgraded with one acquisition.

In the first half I thought the Keystone Kops were wearing Green Beans uniforms.

Last edited:
media is dumb. they keep pressing him about Tebow. did they actually WATCH any of his games last year? specifically the pats games. he isnt your saviour NY. for all the bad tahat sanchez is...tebow is worse.

but he can run...

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

Re: The Unofficial Pats vs Jets post game thread

Nice post game presser by Wilfork

That second quarter was my ultimate football wet dream! :p I was hoping for a fun game but didn't expect such delectable humiliation :D

I just hope VS gets to join in, I love my sig too much

Last edited:
Re: The Unofficial Pats vs Jets post game thread

Nice post game presser by Wilfork

Agreed, this is awesome. I love Big Vince, absolutely no one I'd rather have as our D captain.

That EDELMAN BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES.

EDELMAN IS EVERYTHING BRANDON LLOYD SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!

Brady can throw the deep ball perfectly when he has fast receivers.

My only negative comment is that Hernandez didn't look like he is "back" yet. Hoping 10 days off help.

Nice to see 49 points without Gronk.

It strikes me that the Patriots delivered the best possible response to the whole running up the score nonsense:

They scored 21 points in 56 seconds.

Anything can happen in a football game. What is a "safe lead," really?

Eh, decent game tonight

A nice game from Arrington make me hopeful that the optimistic Talib scenario is playing out: the entire secondary improves because everybody's role shifts toward their strengths.

Dennard, a natural press corner, gets to play that style. McCourty, who is NOT a press corner, can use his range, vision, ball skills and leadership as a deep safety. Arrington -- a good slot guy, but a liability in other roles -- returns to the slot. And Talib takes over the other cb job. So 4 of the 5 base nickel db positions are upgraded with one acquisition.

That's the domino effect I was hoping for as well. Talib doesn't need to be a shutdown corner for his addition to make a huge difference. Still early but so far so good

media is dumb. they keep pressing him about Tebow. did they actually WATCH any of his games last year? specifically the pats games. he isnt your saviour NY. for all the bad tahat sanchez is...tebow is worse.

but he can run...

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

He may not be the savior, but hes certaintly better than Sanchez at this point. You're high If you think that.

Not my idea, but someone needs to make a video putting the JEST meltdown to the Benny Hill theme. . . .

untitled-1vcu8i.gif

DINNER SERVED!

Ahern is the only real concern from me tonight. Like I said in the other thread I really hope his injury is like Gronk's earlier one where eventually we'll see him return to form. I'm no orthopedist so I can't really judge how an ankle sprain rounds back into form vs a hip.

Edelman too I guess, hope he's not too dinged to put him out for some time. He's had 2 great games in a row, would be a terrible time for him to go back on the shelf.

Pleasantly surprised by Marcus Cannon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes