PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The OFFICIAL Pats vs. Eagles Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he is hurt - I just don't think they think he is good enough.

I hope you are incorrect. Can't stand to see another wasted pick at WR

so much for everyone on this site writing off Deion Branch this past week and how we need to replace him....125yards.

I missed all the in game insanity of the gameday thread...well...actually...I didn't...

watched the game at Rhody Joe's in South Kingstown...mixed crowd of Pats/Jets fans because of URI...the Jet fans left at 14-10...I offered free pitchers of Gansett if they'd stay and thrill the rest of us with their acumen...instead I bought pitchers of Sam for the red ,white and blue fans and watched a desperate Eagles squad implode. I really empathize with Andy Reid.

Dan Dierdork needs to find a nice comfortable hole in the ground and take the eternal dirt nap.A useless waste as a color man...petty...venal...smarmy...smug....pick one of more...go away you freak....:mad:

I agree.

On Molden, Reiss:

Except Molden was held out the rest of the game. It was the 2nd to last series that the Eagles were on when Molden went out.

By the way, folks - - DeSean Jackson. Not a football player. NOT a football player.

No spine whatsoever. No character whatsoever.

Last edited:
Another Sunday and another day to rant on the refs.

after 30 years of watching football I learn now that

- hitting a punt receiver after he calls fair catch is ok

- dbs are not even entitled to the space they are standing in if a wr wants to go there.

- pushing off by a wr is defensive holding

and several other first quarter wtfs? that I flat out can t remember anymore.

ah well. At least it was a blowout. Hopefully all the injuries arent serious. There was some hard hitting going on there for a while.

kudos to edel-dude. A man for all seasons.

There were a couple "wtfs" for me, but the Pats came out on the winning side of the close calls today, by a pretty wide margin IMO.

so much for everyone on this site writing off Deion Branch this past week and how we need to replace him....125yards.

He really should've had that TD though! :)

Per Reiss on Twitter:

Vollmer left with a walking boot on his Rt. Ankle. :(

Thank god the Pats drafted Solder..

By the way, folks - - DeSean Jackson. Not a football player. NOT a football player.

Agreed. GREAT talent... but not a football player.

Players like him make me wonder just how good Troy could have been if blessed with the same gifts.

Per Reiss on Twitter:

And resigned Matt Light (many here thought he was done), and signed Brian Waters.

He's effective in the open field but in traffic lady DeSean rears her ugly head.

Dan Dierdorf may be the only person in America who hasn't yet noticed that the 31st team in the NFL for Defensive Yardage is Green Bay.

It was painful to listen to that clueless old coot bloviate.

It was pitiful listening to the ball washing BS we had to listen to. "VY is the back up QB", No mention of a no name Pats secondary in that statement.:bricks:. Then the coo de gra, they switch to the Broncos game!!Because it was a "More competitive game". :confused2:. And Tebows normal schtick!:eek: Hey Tim, your not gonna get there before me because you mention it in every sentence!

They had one slow series... They they took off.. not sure how you can complain about that..

Even in victory, some people on this board like to complain...:bricks:

Whilst on the subject of OT's, Steve Maneri is seeing a lot of playing time for the hiefs.

what is the injury situation? How is Moldin? and are there any other injuries?

Ihedigbo came back in. Does anyone know what happened to Moulden?

I've also seen Moldin. He's started two games now folks, please learn your spellings: Antwaun Molden ;)

Per Reiss on Twitter:

Light left last weeks game in a boot too, did he not? Hopefully this is a similar situation.

Last edited:
As expected on just the 3rd page of the game thread several fans gave up on the Pats
Pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye