PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Pats vs. Dolphins Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, really excited for what we're seeing from Francis. Love it when we play aggressive on defense.

I can't stand "beasting"...it's all the green pukes ever write in the summer and September..."he's a BEAST!!!".."he's beasting!!!....I'd like to see our OWN term that doesn't carry any green stink to it...like how about."bradying"...."he ran for over a hundred yards...he was bradying out there!!" I mean, if we HAVE to use these hyperboles to describe our players, why not use one that pizzes off the entire friggin' Brady hating country?

Last edited:
My favorite moment was the 3rd and short direct snap. Brady was walking away from the center and then all of a sudden, GO! wow... made my hair stand on ends. I can't wait to see what other plays JM will come up with now he has 2 weeks to prepare.

I can't stand "beasting"...it's all the green pukes ever write in the summer and September..."he's a BEAST!!!".."he's beasting!!!....I'd like to see our OWN term that doesn't carry any green stink to it...like how about."bradying"...."he ran for over a hundred yards...he was bradying out there!!" I mean, if we HAVE to use these hyperboles to describe our players, why not use one that pizzes off the entire friggin' Brady hating country?

How about "Gronking"?
It speaks for itself :rolleyes:

My favorite moment was the 3rd and short direct snap. Brady was walking away from the center and then all of a sudden, GO! wow... made my hair stand on ends. I can't wait to see what other plays JM will come up with now he has 2 weeks to prepare.

Thank you. That play blew me away as well. I hate when trick plays go wrong, but that was a thing of beauty. My wife even missed it on the replay. :singing:

I feel pretty good going into the playoffs but there are some nagging concerns. I'm worried about the offense's consistency. The offense has been very streaky although it should still take us to the AFCCG.

no offense to anybody...it's a personal peccadillo...I just hate "beastin!" because it conjures up images of THESE idiots...

funny-sports-pictures-jest-fans.jpg

Considering the state of their team I'd think you'd appreciate the reminders.

That trick play with the direct snap was awesome, I almost think we should have waited to use it in the playoffs. We were up 21-0 at that point I think. Just sayin'.

Gronk is a freaking MONSTER. Even playing with one arm he can hold his own.

I look forward to getting two-armed Gronk.

Seems he used it to catch, but for blocking and everything else he just used one arm. What a monster we have in him. I would give him my left arm if I could. But then again, it is too skinny for him.

Last edited:
Great effort by our guys. Defense played great even with Dennard and Talib out.

That trick play with the direct snap was awesome, I almost think we should have waited to use it in the playoffs. We were up 21-0 at that point I think. Just sayin'.

Gronk is a freaking MONSTER. Even playing with one arm he can hold his own.

I look forward to getting two-armed Gronk.

Seems he used it to catch, but for blocking and everything else he just used one arm. What a monster we have in him. I would give him my left arm if I could. But then again, it is too skinny for him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them try that again since it worked so well. Especially on the road. TB's always leaning to one side or another changing plays on the fly. Could come in handy on an other tuff 3rd down conversion.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised to see them try that again since it worked so well. Especially on the road. TB's always leaning to one side or another changing plays on the fly. Could come in handy on an other tuff 3rd down conversion.

I doubt other teams can plan for it when we're on play #67 in the early fourth quarter.

We probably will see it again!

After the game i want to see more Wilfork - Deaderick than Love - Wilfork in the POs. Don't get me wrong. I love Kyle Love, but he is too similar to big vince. I think with Deaderick we get more inside pressure on the QB.

After the game i want to see more Wilfork - Deaderick than Love - Wilfork in the POs....... .

Sorry, unless one of Wilfork's kids grow up fast (or the league finally caves in and allows Bianca to suit up :D ) we can only have one Wilfork on that DL.

Last edited:

MIKE (to Josh McDaniels): Wow! That was just an amazing play. Must have been fun to plan and rehearse. And the guys carried it out perfectly. But wouldn't it have been better to wait for the playoffs?

MCDANIELS (to Mike): Plenty more where that came from ...

Last edited:
Still haven't managed to watch a recording of the game, but damn, 28-0! :rocker: Mon the Pats!

What a great day all around for the Pats. We needed that bye so badly. Coming into the playoffs with a rested, healthy squad must be absolutely frightening for the rest of the league.

Loved what I saw out of Francis obviously. Martin had a hell of a game too for someone I expected nothing at all from. With Gronk back in the mix, I don't see our O struggling too much this playoff run. Hopefully Spikes, Dennard and Talib being inactive was more precautionary. This D at full health could be good enough to see us waltz through to the title. Playmakers across the board and I don't see an Ihedigbo or Banta-Cain sized weakness out there.

Let's go Pats, #4 is finally a probability. Feels like a SB year again.

Anyone know where I can get one of these either IN or to be sent to the UK?

167p89j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey