PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Pats vs. Dolphins Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that good?

Ever hear of Roosevelt Colvin?

um, did i say it was good? All I was just saying that if it's the hip and not the knee, he can come back in a few weeks. if it's the knee, he's likely done.

it would be interesting to know what percentage of the Patriots roster has at any point been told to go autocopulate
jester.gif

At lease 50% after Brady finished with the offense in last week's locker room

I thought we were done with Law Firms in Foxboro?

I'm going to bite and assume, as someone from Oz, that you don't know that Francis Scott Key wrote the words to our national anthem.

Francis Scott Key???????

If I was the mod here ,YOU'D be off making minimum wage working for General Gage...

Wrong war but at least you got the right enemy.

um, did i say it was good? All I was just saying that if it's the hip and not the knee, he can come back in a few weeks. if it's the knee, he's likely done.

No, but you said above and I quote the EXACT words: "......if it's the hip and not the knee, he can come back in a few weeks....."

So, I'll repeat: Did you ever hear of Roosevelt Colvin?

Why are you so sure any injury to the hip is "a few weeks"?????

Last edited:
Define, "glutch"

;)

When you are clutch with your glutes.

Example: Welker using his anus to try to maintain control of that incomplete pass the Dolphins thought they scored on.

it's a Wrecks reference....what do you call the motion a fat slob glutton makes when he grabs three pizzas from the table, holds them to his chest and runs frantically for the nearest deserted hiding place?

The sexy Rexy GLUTCH!

Pats end the season a top 10 defense in points allowed.
Big accomplishment. Big improvement from last year.

Give the team two weeks to heal. Two weeks to plan. I like their chances.

Francis and Scott were the Key.

It's a Baltimoron joke. :)

Not stars but they had a banner day............

And if anybody could find a way to weave spangled in there, good luck....

Did Jack #55 Daniels play today?

He dressed and was active but I dont recall seeing him and he didnt have a tackle.

I'm going to bite and assume, as someone from Oz, that you don't know that Francis Scott Key wrote the words to our national anthem.
I was "taking the piss" as the expression goes...

Honestly i couldn't have asked any more from today.

Defense played well, good pass rush little to no injuries, a bit of confidence for players that needed it I.E Arrington and our Pass Rush.

Offense played ok in tough conditions. We started well which is a good sign, we still have things to work on but guess what... we have 2 weeks to work on them and work on everyone getting healthy again.

Special teams had great coverage again today.

Hopefully in two weeks time we will have all our weapons healthy and raring to go for a playoff run... Come on guys 3 wins... lets do this.

Shout out to Scott, Wilfork, Francais, Deadrick, Jones and Cunningham today who kept the QB in the pocket and stayed in their rushing lanes.

Well we finally discovered what the defense needs to do to not suck!

Not to single you out, but it really does feel like many posters here feel like 0 points allowed is "average".

I had a feeling that had Indy won, the Patriots would come out raring to go and that was the sense I got watching the game.

The offensive line played much better than last week; Impressive performance against a solid Dolphins front seven.

Nice to see Gronk work his way back into the offense.

Ridley ran hard and picked up crucial first downs when needed.

Woodhead was a beast. Can not say enough about the way he has played down the stretch.

Defense was great considering they were missing Spikes, both starting CBs, and Ninko for a chunk of the game.

Now for the bye and then it is on for the divisional round! :rocker:

Last edited:
I had a feeling that had Indy won, the Patriots would come out raring to go and that was the sense I got watching the game.

The offensive line played much better than last week; Impressive performance against a solid Dolphins front seven.

Nice to see Gronk work his way back into the offense.

Ridley ran hard and picked up crucial first downs when needed.

Woodhead was a beast. Can not say enough about the way he has played down the stretch.

Defense was great considering they were missing Spikes, both starting CBs, and Ninko for a chunk of the game.

Now for the bye and then it is on for the divisional round! :rocker:

He seemed to be beasting, hopefully he can ride this into the POs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back