PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Pats vs. Dolphins Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great day all together aside from Nink's injury. Hope he's okay but seeing Francis and Scott today alleviates that pain, they looked really good off the edge and Jones is still improving since missing time.

Did Talib play at all today? I know he didn't start and wasn't really needed so I didn't notice him out there.

Talib was out. Thankfully we didn't need him. Hope he is healthy in time for our 1st playoff game.

would be unfair to say the pass rush looked even better after Ninko left?

this is good...

do we know anything about ninkovich? i heard it was a hip issue, thankfully not the knee.

Why is that good?

Ever hear of Roosevelt Colvin?

would be unfair to say the pass rush looked even better after Ninko left?

this is good...

The one thing I noticed was that they dialed up the blitzing ALOT after Ninkovitch went down..

The one thing I noticed was that they dialed up the blitzing ALOT after Ninkovitch went down..

I noticed...what I don't know is if it was because Tannehill was driving the Phins in the third quarter going almost exclusively pass...or some kind of planned compensation for when Ninko is out...Francis is quicker off the ball on the rush than Ninks as is Cunningham, but Nink IS our sack leader

The Patriots won.
The Patriots got a shut out.
The Patriots got a first round bye.
The Jets were demolished by the Bills.
The Ravens lost.
The Giants were knocked out of the playoffs.

I like this post game thread.

BTW...it CANNOT be said enough...thank you Rex Ryan, you total moron....couldn't figure out a roster spot for Danny Woodhead?? and YOU are a head coach??...total sham phony HC

Last edited:
Awesome, awesome play all around. D was great. Welker and Woody really were glutch. Very happy with where they are. :). :singing:

Awesome, awesome play all around. D was great. Welker and Woody really were glutch. Very happy with where they are. :). :singing:

Define, "glutch"

;)

Great day all together aside from Nink's injury. Hope he's okay but seeing Francis and Scott today alleviates that pain, they looked really good off the edge ......

Francis and Scott were the Key.

It's a Baltimoron joke. :)

Honestly i couldn't have asked any more from today.

Defense played well, good pass rush little to no injuries, a bit of confidence for players that needed it I.E Arrington and our Pass Rush.

Offense played ok in tough conditions. We started well which is a good sign, we still have things to work on but guess what... we have 2 weeks to work on them and work on everyone getting healthy again.

Special teams had great coverage again today.

Hopefully in two weeks time we will have all our weapons healthy and raring to go for a playoff run... Come on guys 3 wins... lets do this.

Shout out to Scott, Wilfork, Francais, Deadrick, Jones and Cunningham today who kept the QB in the pocket and stayed in their rushing lanes.

Francis Scott Key???????

If I was the mod here ,YOU'D be off making minimum wage working for General Gage...

It's a pleasure to watch the Patriots winning so late in Spain, it doesn't mind !

Go Patriots !!!!

Appears likely we catch Texans for round 2 no?

Pats with another 80 offensive play game.

Broke the record for most offensive plays in a season.

Kudos to Woodhead on being the 1st RB since Faulk to have 40 receptions and 40+ rushes.

Welker finishes with over 1300 receiving yards on the season.

Gronk has over 800 receiving yards despite missing 5 games.

Lloyd with over 900 receiving yards in his 1st season with the Pats.

Ridley with over 1200 yards..

...and to the dismay of knee-jerkers everywhere, Gostkowski out percentaged Vinatieri 82.9% to 78.8% for the year.

Last edited:
Define, "glutch"

;)

"A mechanical device that provides for the transmission of power from one component to another"..That eat and drinks too much

Last edited:
good win...now get some rest talib, dennard ect...you got 2 weeks until you face either houston or balt....(my guess)

Francis Scott Key???????

If I was the mod here ,YOU'D be off making minimum wage working for General Gage...
I thought we were done with Law Firms in Foxboro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing