PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Titans POST game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: T. Wilson

Waiting for Fred......

Hightower is a stud. He will be a pro bowl caliber LB for a long time.
He just has football player written all over him,

Ron Brace and Jermaine Cunningham both did well in spot duty. Whenever I saw Brace in there, the Titans ran opposite him.. And, Cunningham played excellent subbing in for Ninkovich and as the 3rd down interior rusher next to Wilfork..

Nothing will please me more than this "huge reach" to prove draftniks wrong.

He looks good.

Ron Brace and Jermaine Cunningham both did well in spot duty. Whenever I saw Brace in there, the Titans ran opposite him.. And, Cunningham played excellent subbing in for Ninkovich and as the 3rd down interior rusher next to Wilfork..

I would bet Cunningham played more than half the snaps.

The defense overall and the rookies Chandler Hightower and Wilson were impressive. The defense looked faster, and swarmed to the ball on most occasions. the offensive play calling a fine mix of run and pass. And the pats stuck to the run, where as in the past the run was abandoned pretty quickly if there where just a couple of poor pickups.

PS like i said in the game thread i can't remember the pats having a DE with a combination of speed and strength like jones, that strip of the ball in the end zone was a thing of beauty

Yeah, Fauria was gushing about the kids on the post game. Said he knew based on pre season they would be good, but not this good this quick. Said it usually takes at least 3-4 games for them to really begin to establish themselves. His only concern now is how long they can maintain that level of energy. Noted that Jones just never stops on a play. Thinks early on this energy will be contageous and infest the veterans who simply don't always feel it several years into a career. And Vince was positively beaming in his presser.

Last edited:
Ras-I

I missed the first quarter but I didn't see the Titans throw to his side middle or deep the whole game. As in pre-season, when you don't notice a CB, he's probably doing a very good job.

On another note, Moss just caught his first SF touchdown. I don't hate him, even after the way he got himself booted from here. I'm happy for the guy. It's his career 154th TD catch. That's astounding.

Last edited:
On another note, Moss just caught his first SF touchdown. I don't hate him, even after the way he got himself booted from here. I'm happy for the guy. It's his career 154th TD catch. That's astounding.

Looks like he can still play, just not as the number 1 offense weapon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Oh come on!!!!!!!

Mel "Clueless" Kiper and Triumph and state and the D@$%&% Awry have never heard of him.

CUT HIM NOW!!!!!!!!

Who Dowling. Its 1 game numnuts.

Ridely looked outstanding. Bolden didnt look bad himself.

Looks like he can still play, just not as the number 1 offense weapon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Did I tell you how annoying that Tapatalk sh-t is at the bottom of your post?:yeahthat:

Great game all around.

Patriots so far have the biggest blowout (21 points) of week 1.

I agree, Frankie Boy!

sent from my Rap-in-the-kisser with so many lefts, the operator is begging for a right 5000

Ridely looked outstanding. Bolden didnt look bad himself.

Bolden had 1 good run, and look horrific otherwise.
Did you watch the game today?

Most impressive to me was the running game and the run defense.

Lloyd is as promised.

Solder and Cannon did fine. Vollmer was in and out. That can continue. We still could use a backup OT.

Wendell and Thomas did fine. We all have the obvious question about depth at OG and why we were using Connolly as a fullback.

I liked Chandler Jones game a lot. Not just his pass rushing but the fact he was very impressive against the run. He is a complete RE.

Tavon Wilson looks like he belongs. He seemed to always be near the ball and not many plays got behind him.

Devin McCourty looked more like the rookie version of himself.

The running game, and the balanced attack. Having a running game is going to bring Brady back to the 4 interception type quarterback of 2010. And he will not get hit nearly as much.

Overall a great first game of the season. A lot of good things to build on and some great confidence for the rookies and players like McCourty, Cunningham, etc.

Bolden had 1 good run, and look horrific otherwise.
Did you watch the game today?

He was playing the last series running out the clock. They stacked up to stop him knowing we wouldn't pass. I wouldn't call him horrific based on that. The fact we trusted him with the ball at the end of the game is a good sign for his ball safety.

Who Dowling. Its 1 game numnuts.

He was referring to Tavon Wilson. His post came from the "T. Wilson" thread that got merged with this one.

And while it may be "1 game", you clearly missed the sarcasm in his post. Kinda like you missed how well McCourty played today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back