PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Titans game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your pre and during game comments, knee jerk reactions, and insightful comments for today's regular season opener vs the Titans on this thread.

The weather is suppose to be sunny with a high of 80 degrees in Nashville today. Humidity is not suppose to be too bad.
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?map.x=146&map.y=95&site=ohx&zmx=1&zmy=1

I thought I'd start this thread a little early today as I'm so nervous I won't be able to type an hour from now.

Let's hope for a good game, no injuries, and a Patriots victory!!!!

It feels like Christmas morning :D

Let's go Pats!

we are truly lucky as fans of this team, great to have another year back....

i will be at work during the entire game..but should luckily be able to see most of the game if no one disturbs me (which will happen)

Go Pats!

Always excited, spent about 4 hours on the menu and prep for today, time to eat, drink, and enjoy football and fall! The best time of the year, by far.

Reportedly there are masses of Patsfans in attendance and they gave the busses quite a sendoff a little while ago per Bill''s main squeeze.

NFLN has the GOAT striding purposefully into LP stadium sporting his intense game face, toting his briefcase, looking like a cross between a Fortune 500 CEO and a top male model in a spiffy Michigan blue suit jacket with white pocket square.

Players now filtering onto the field. Edleman first out.

Yeah, I was watching that short clip. Brady looks intense, and I'd hate to be the one facing the wrath that appears to be headed the Titan's way this afternoon.

I'm still not used to the fact that it's gameday tbh. Time flies!

Will be most interested in seeing how Solder fares with Wembley sound like the type of player who can give him problems (low pad level). How Vollmer looks, how many plays today.

FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

But I have to watch on dvr later. My wife has a work party to attend and normally I would shoo her out of the house but she's 8 months pregnant and I have to drive her there. I will be stuffing my face with food, putting my earplugs on and avoid all her colleagues so I don't accidentally hear the score.

Adam Schefter just reported that Mankins played the entire year last year with a torn ACL. Tore it the Monday night opener. Makes me feel confident that he can play this year without much problem.

Too soon, too soon! I haven't even gotten to work on my planned V. Shiancoe animation*! :p Sign me up with the time-flies club.

Let the putting-to-the-sword commence :D

*I don't care if he never sees a RS snap, I just love that name :p

FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

A very deft and erudite summation! ;) :rocker:

Last edited:
Frump gets the call today. He refereed the Eagles preseason game.

I'm so excited and I can hardly contain myself. Time seems to be moving so slowly right now. I need 1p to get here already!

Good morning and happy opening day!

May the defense defend and may the offense attack, enjoy the next few months, since before we know it football will be gone and Sundays will be boring again.

Gameday menu for me is a bottle of cherry flavored water, some burgers ready to get grilled in a bit, some beef jerky and a bowl of grapes. Feels like the first day of school and catching up with friends here after the offseason.

Crispity-crunchity Locker? ;)

jake-locker%5B8%5D.jpg

@Patriots: Patriots inactives: Bequette, Dennard, Fells, Fortson, Francis, McDonald and Vereen

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes