PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Texans Divisional playoff game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our team does something like that, they won't hear the end of it. I hope the Pats MASSACRE THEM. :mad:

Pats would be fined and lose a draft pick, lol...

Re: JJ Watt Spits on Patriots midfield Logo prior to game.

Hopefully he'll be doubling down with some Gatorade "hork" by 4Q :D

Patriots inactive players: WR Aiken; DB Martin; DB Williams; OL McDonald; OL Zusevics; TE Fells; DE Bequette. ... No surprises here.

Texans inactives: CB Carmichael; CB Routt; ILB Collins; G Caldwell; OT Gardner; G White; NT McClain ... No surprises here.
https://twitter.com/MikeReiss

Lost a bunch of respect for JJ Watt for his immature move. Seriously. Your team came to Foxboro wearing lettermen jackets last time as if it meant something to you and you got your arses handed to you. Now, you come here and purposely go out of your way to disrespect the team again??? Some people never learn..

jets showed same kinda of disrespect in 2010 and it worked for them.

Patriots better respond better to the disrespect this time around

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
#Patriots pre-game warmup: Aqib Talib & Alfonzo Dennard at CB w/ 1st unit & Devin McCourty & Steve Gregory at safety. We'll see if holds.

Come on team. Ignore the gimmick from Watt. Says a lot about them. Just pound them. Stick to be plan. Be ruthless.

Be killers.

come on team.

Just win, baby.

If there is one thing I've gotten from all the playoff games thus far, is this. THIS is the year of the LONG ball. I can't remember a year where SO many long passes played a critical role in so many games.

If there is one thing I've gotten from all the playoff games thus far, is this. THIS is the year of the LONG ball. I can't remember a year where SO many long passes played a critical role in so many games.

And with our secondary, thats a scary prospect.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
#Patriots pre-game warmup: Aqib Talib & Alfonzo Dennard at CB w/ 1st unit & Devin McCourty & Steve Gregory at safety. We'll see if holds.

Praying for no Chung at all during game and no Arrington at CB

Last edited:
I think I am going to sign out of the forum now. The combination of watching and reading the reactions will be too much to bear...

and the patriots specialize in the short passes.

I hope the Pats worked on it during the byeweek. But which WR on the Pats is considered a deep threat?:confused:

IT'S TIME !!!!!!!!!!

just need a bruce buffer sound clip

Given this is the "Year of the LONG ball" there will be a lot of pressure on the DB's not only to defend those passes, but to avoid the phantom PI. One of the fastest way for the Texans to stay in this game will be if the refs are calling it tight and NOT letting them play.

Houston KHOU-TV reporter Matt Musil also confirmed Watt's actions, saying "Texans DE J.J. Watt ran onto the field, spit on the Patriots logo and then wiped his feet on it. I would say he's fired up for battle!"

Was he wearing a Letterman Jacket while he did that? because that surely sounds like something a high schooler would do

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back