PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Texans Divisional playoff game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. The Texans have nothing to lose. But by that same token, neither do the Patriots. Might as well let it all out here.

My nerves are also about shot. I dunno how I'm gonna make it through this game. :cool:

I have watched about only 2 games which were telecast here in the bay area of the pats and both didnt turn out so good .Debating how iam going to sit through this now :(

For some reason I am not nervous about the game, hope its a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 40 degrees here (Northern Cali) and I've washed both cars, drank 2 beers, cleaned the house, while watching the Seattle/Atl game. It isn't even noon here.

I'm a nervous wreck

Last edited:
Patriots inactives: TE Daniel Fells, DE Jake Bequette, OL Markus Zusevics, DB Malcolm Williams, WR Kamar Aiken, DB D. Martin, OL N. McDonald

After the devastating losses the past 8 years, I would think that I wouldnt stress out that bad, but no. I'm a nervous wreck now. It just feels to similar to 2010. Even the same schedule as we played the jets the last divisional game.

Pats are completely healthy. Awesome.

Pats are completely healthy. Awesome.

yup. Probably the first time all season I didn't look at the inactives and go "... HE's out?...Dam!"

I hope Brady comes out of the tunnel fired up. When he does, good things happen..

GO PATS!

Fells inactive.

On the PAT attempt are we going to not use gronk or Hernandez so they don't have another possibility of getting injured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 40 degrees here (Northern Cali) and I've washed both cars, drank 2 beers, cleaned the house, while watching the Seattle/Atl game. It isn't even noon here.

I'm a nervous wreck

I hear that. It's 34 here in Vegas@ 12:20..

I'm ready to climb walls waiting for this game!!

I hope Brady comes out of the tunnel fired up. When he does, good things happen..

GO PATS!

Iam actually worried when he comes out too amped up and tries too hard in big games especially wanting to start fast which is what the pats will force today to day to do

GO PATS!

(Over and out.)

So watt spit on the pats logo?

We're healthy and had an extra week to prepare. Houston has not played very well since the thumping. Nevertheless, I am waiting to see if the Pats show up with their lunch pails and hardhats.

Hey! Nervous people here in Spain ! :D

So watt spit on the pats logo?

I don't know why he wants to resorts to such measures. There is no need to burn bridges like this. He is good, but just too ****y.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes