PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Steelers POST game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Getting an early start on this as all the Steeler fans are leaving the stadium early
Great game! All I wanted after last week was for the Patriots to be sharp. This win was one of the best so far this year.:rocker:

If the Steelers come back, I'm totally blaming you.

Highest quality win of any team so far. Just wish we would keep our foot on the gas.

Last edited:
I'll gladly eat some crow, I wasn't confident at all heading into this one. Wasn't expecting a win let alone this type of win. Total domination (at least as dominant as it can get against a team like Pittsburgh). This is quite the statement game by the Pats, now we've got to be looked at as favorites heading into the stretch run, which yeah could change next Sunday you never know.

So many positives, nothing to really complain about. I guess Graham missing an XP and making me alot more nervous about this 4th Q than I had to be. And the return game sucked? I dunno. Awesome game

Last edited:
GFY, Steeler fans!

What a great game. Every time I said "Ah crap, here comes the comeback", the offense answered with some huge plays.

Great playcalling AND great execution all night long. What a pleasant suprise that whole game was.

Great victory. Overall solid effort on D, despite the late game garbage aided by the officials.

As an added bonus those whining about Moss and the offense can feel free to STFU now, at least for a week. 32 points tonight on O against the vaunted Steeler D and on the road. Case closed.

Oh yeah Randy's stat line for today: 1 catch for 26 yards in an L. But keep drawing those double coverages Randy. :D

there was someone on the gamethread who predicted a 24-23 loss after the score was 23-3.....i would like to hear their comments

Gronk 3 tds, BJGE 87 yards 4.8ypc

And....Brady!

Was Chung playing the last series?

This D can't play without him

Would be nice to see the D keep the gas on all game but a win is a win is a win.

Always nice to beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh to remind everyone of Brady's greatness.

Excellent win

Defense looked a little shaky in the end but I'm very happy overall

It's crazy to think this could have been a total blow out had it not been for some shenanigans

Meh, garbage time stat padding for the Steelers with the game already over.

The Pats battered them, and deservedly so.

don't even know what to think anymore about any team in this league.

Just when I thought this week was the perfect time for Jets to get more separation from Pats in the standings.

Complete 180 degrees over a course of one week, and that's why football is a great sport.

Congratulations on the great performance against what was considered one of the top defenses.

Enjoy this week, because you guys know all too well that next week could be different.

Great game all around. Special Teams still needs some work. But the Offense was on point for the most part as was the defense. I think at this point we should just expect the gas to come off the defense in the 4th qtr. It happens every game. I no longer worry about it.

I hope all Jet's fans are tired and miserable tomorrow from staying up late to watch this lovely game.

I hope all Jet's fans are tired and miserable tomorrow from staying up late to watch this lovely game.
Yes, i think this was a little more impressive than the Rats last two wins.

Last edited:
This couple with a Buffalo win today made for a nice day ... we're in the hunt for the 33rd pick. :D

My reaction: pay Mankins immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back