PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Steelers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 3m
#Patriots 55 points are the most in the NFL this year. #Broncos put up 52 on #Eagles and 51 on #Cowboys

CB Alfonzo Dennard comes off on this final drive, replaced by Tavon Wilson. Being looked at by athletic training/medical staff on sideline.

- @MikeReiss

Why the **** was he in there? We can't afford another injury whatsoever.

Somebody has to play...

Oh come on!!! They just erupted for the first time all year and we're going to say "great, but is it too soon?" ???

We saw what they are (still) capable of today. The Steelers pretty much suck this year - so grain of salt and all that. But nonetheless I think most of the Brady-haters and question marks can go away. When the Patriots are relatively healthy and they execute - still among the best. I think it was a great day for those of us who still knew this was possible, to see it actually happen to prove it. I said elsewhere that this was an important one to win...well, they did that and then some. A great day.

Hey, I am a huge homer and Brady fanboy. I am happy as I can be, but I think what we learned in 07, we don't want the offense peaking too early. I am happy, get the d healthy and roll to January/February.

Ok I will be the immature forum member to point this out… Hey Giselle today Brady went 23/33 for a completion percentage of 69.69%

Re: Edelman > Welker?

Mods, please lock this crap... I'm embarrassed to even see this on the front page of the forum.

We can discuss this when Edelman racks up another 4,000 yards or so.

The Patriots beat a team they typically beat. That's what I took from today's game.

Just a pointless thing but I was listening to a band called Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats this game. They're an English band that totally rips off old 70's Black Sabbath and they're really good. It's like roots metal.

Bye week on a high note! :rocker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds-Fg445tfw

Re: Edelman > Welker?

silly patriots fans .. lol ..:mad:

Hey, I am a huge homer and Brady fanboy. I am happy as I can be, but I think what we learned in 07, we don't want the offense peaking too early. I am happy, get the d healthy and roll to January/February.

I think this offense is pretty far from peaking. Not that they'll score 50 every week, but I see a lot of improvement ahead.

Be afraid, NFL.

Brady went from 29th in qbr to 17th in one game....just three more of these and he'll be top 5. :D

Edelman > Welker?

Hey, I would take AMENDOLA over Edelman who I like over welker for the slot.

I predicted at near the start of this thread that this offense was a sleeping giant waiting to be awoken. I just thought the sleeping giant would be awoken after the bye but I was wrong.....it awoke today!

Can't wait to see what this team can do when we get Vereen back and some of our defensive players back like Talib. 2nd half of the season is going to be completely different, and MUCH better, than the first half.

I predicted at near the start of this thread that this offense was a sleeping giant waiting to be awoken. I just thought the sleeping giant would be awoken after the bye but I was wrong.....it awoke today!

Can't wait to see what this team can do when we get Vereen back and some of our defensive players back like Talib. 2nd half of the season is going to be completely different, and MUCH better, than the first half.

enjoy, nice win :)

I'd rather see Denver be shut out because of the Manning faces we would get.

Pittsburgh are known for Defense so dropping 50 on them is great.

Can't the pats do both. 63-0 would be great.

The Patriots will win the Super Bowl this season if the offense plays like that consistently.

Just saying.

Can't the pats do both. 63-0 would be great.
If that happened I think this entire board - and the entire fanbase would all believe they just had the exact same dream :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes