PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The OFFICIAL Patriots vs. Saints Post-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offense tried to lose this game but they accidentally grabbed a few. Gonna be a long week of practice. Thompkins catching with his hands smh.

what a crazy game

get well Talib, Mayo, Connolly, Amendola

Shout to our secret weapon Austin Collie!:D

Hey ausbacker, (Please be quiet - edited) you moron.

I was going to type a similar post to the one about questioning BB et al but my browser crashed. I am glad it did and Brady is the man

Last edited:
Always keep the faith

and here comes the mood swing.

Best team ever forget everything i said

Just kidding it still applies but jesus what a comeback,

Haha pretty much. Hell of a win, now mayo and talib had better be okay. Can't afford to lose either

Maybe we need a new POSTGAME thread?

There is Chicken Little premature ejaculate all over the first few pages!! :D

OH... MY... GOD! That right there is why I watch sports.:rocker:

Never seen a comeback like that in my life, that was off the charts clutch, TB was in lightning mode. Un Fing real.

I'm done defending Dobson. Rookie or not, you can only watch a WR drop so many passes on his hands before you conclude that he sucks.

I've also completely lost faith in this offenses ability to perform in the second half. A lot of that is on the receivers, but a lot of it is on Brady as well. He doesn't perform in the 4th quarter with any consistency anymore. Sucks, but that's where we are. I honesty think we're past the 'he can get it done regardless of who is around him" part of his career. He needs to be surrounded with better weapons to make up for the fact that he isn't the player that he used to be. His accuracy on the deep ball is completely shot and his consistency on what used to e routine passes has been notably absent

BFTW, I've never seen you act or react with such virulence. I'm not totally disagreeing with you either, but I still think your reaction seems just slightly off (by your standards). The final drive proved that the potential is absolutely there with this young bunch. Dobson is tough to watch, but d%#*!@t the kid makes a catch or two that show why he was taken so high. KT makes a few plays per game as well. Let them learn.

You're right about Brady, though. I feel like I am seeing the decline. He is indeed past the point in his career where he could do more with less. In fact, I think that Peyton's success is precisely because of the pieces around him. Give that to Brady, and he'd look just as good. He just doesn't trust that these guys will be in position and, if that weren't enough, I think he's beginning to lack trust in his O-Line (and with good reason). I guess I'm chiding him a bit while defending him at the same time. We just need consistency from everyone across the board.

I was about to "stop and erase" at about 2 minutes - I had a flash and thought the better of it..

We go to be the best team in NFL to keep our time outs, helped us big time today.

Austin Collie :rocker:

rob ryan lost last 2 games to patriots in exactly the same way.
Underrrated play of the game jones tripping up brees on the 3rd and 7 to get another chances. He had a wide open lane.

Honestly Josh McDaniels still deserves an avalanche of criticism for three straight passing plays with four minutes left when (a) all they needed was a field goal to take the lead, (b) Ridley piled up 96 yards on 20 carries and had repeatedly come through in the clutch, and (c) scoring a field goal too quickly would have given the Saints ample opportunity to come right back.

PENALTY!

Premature threadulation.

One bajillion yard penalty.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

:rocker:

Brady FTW!!!

Re: Wow

What a freakin' endorphin rush! The Pats hadn't gotten me off that hard since the Cundiff shank.

i lumme sum Tom Brady

*Opens thread, smiles, then clicks link for Jets Insider to smile further*

FYI, to the fans that left early, the Patriots won the game.

Just thought you should know.

Continue on with your regularly-scheduled Sunday night moping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down