PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The OFFICIAL Patriots vs. Saints Post-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and here comes the mood swing.

Best team ever forget everything i said

Just kidding it still applies but jesus what a comeback,

Holy $h!t. Right when you think you're out they suck you right back in. :rocker:

I'm done defending Dobson. Rookie or not, you can only watch a WR drop so many passes on his hands before you conclude that he sucks.

I've also completely lost faith in this offenses ability to perform in the second half. A lot of that is on the receivers, but a lot of it is on Brady as well. He doesn't perform in the 4th quarter with any consistency anymore. Sucks, but that's where we are. I honesty think we're past the 'he can get it done regardless of who is around him" part of his career. He needs to be surrounded with better weapons to make up for the fact that he isn't the player that he used to be. His accuracy on the deep ball is completely shot and his consistency on what used to e routine passes has been notably absent

Yeah, I'm an idiot. I might have just set the record for the most crow eaten in the shortest amount of time, never been happier to be wrong

PENALTY!

Premature threadulation.

One bajillion yard penalty.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

I'm wondering when people can legitimately start to question Bill Belichick - GM and Josh McDaniels? Further to that fact, Tom Brady needs to be questioned in 2013. He's been poor.
Hey ausbacker, STFU you moron.

OH bull*****!

Tom brady over throws receivers all game andf you single out dobson? WhAT ABOUT THOSE WIDE OPEN DANNY AND THOMPKINS WOULD BE TOUCHDOWNS??

Tom is playing bad right now

Did you read my full post? I'm pretty obviously not trying to claim that Brady's blameless. If he was more accurate on his deep ball he would have hit both amendola and Edelman or TDs. That said, Dobson had still been pretty much terrible at catching

After what happened in Game 6 in Miami during the NBA finals...

These fans...

Love those Ryan faces!

Wow

Wow.....thats all I can say.....

5 and 1 baby!!

you all gave up hope

never give up hope!

I admit. I doubted Tom Brady could get it done. I will never doubt Brady again.

Props to the defense for helping this miracle to happen. Never thought they could do it after Talib went down but wow...they came through when it mattered the most. :rocker:

OH... MY... GOD! That right there is why I watch sports.:rocker:

What the fffffffffffffffff

that game was a bloodbath

looks like this thread started a little early...lmao

hahahaha all you guys doubting The GOAT look foolish now

OMG I can not believe the SOB pulled it off.

He's the GOAT for a reason.

Collie, Dobson and KT all came up big at the end too :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back