PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Saints game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the offense is on the verge of breaking out honestly......

Go ahead and flame me

Hey. At least the jets are losing and we play them next week. All is well pats fans :)

I'll say something along the lines of what I've said before:

I want the Pats to win.

The only thing I expect is that they actually show up and give 100%.

Running back/returner Leon Washington: The former Jet and Seahawk has been plagued by injuries for a sizable portion of the season — an ankle issue kept him out of practice all week. Devin McCourty worked as the kick returner in his place last week against the Bengals, and we could also see Brandon Bolden back as a returner as well this week.

Do not want.

The W is all that matters to me. I don't care how it's done.

Hey. At least the jets are losing and we play them next week. All is well pats fans :)

I wouldn't object to going into the bye with a 6-3 record. Maybe by week 11 or so, Gronk will be on the field? Who knows.

A Jets loss is ever the surest and sweetest balm for my aching soul :D

Inactive for Pats.. no Gronk.

According to Reiss..

The list of Patriots inactives:

WR Matthew Slater
S Tavon Wilson
RB Leon Washington
G/C Chris Barker
WR Josh Boyce
TE Rob Gronkowski
DT Tommy Kelly

I think the offense is on the verge of breaking out honestly......

Go ahead and flame me

Hah -- I've been saying that every week in the predict-the-score content. I think I'm in next-to-last place. hey - -maybe we're both right this time.

One thing I wonder: To what extent are the Pats game-planning and practicing early in the week expecting Gronk to play, only to have to change later.

The Buttfumble is proof that there is a God. Talk about working in mysterious ways.
Other than the game to get to 16-0, that game to me is greatest regular season game in Patriots history. It will always have a special place in my heart and memory. :singing:

Game time needs to hurry up and get here....

I am very interested to see what Belichick and Patricia have drawn up for a vastly younger, faster defensive line. Could be a blitz fest.

Hah -- I've been saying that every week in the predict-the-score content. I think I'm in next-to-last place. hey - -maybe we're both right this time.

One thing I wonder: To what extent are the Pats game-planning and practicing early in the week expecting Gronk to play, only to have to change later.

I think they have very dumbed down play calls. Not much prensnap stuff. Almost no no-huddle. Lot of play action based play calls. My take - JMcD offense offers a lot of flexibility to the skill players to change the routes etc on the called play but with these rookies it kind of limits the ability of this offense.

I am very interested to see what Belichick and Patricia have drawn up for a vastly younger, faster defensive line. Could be a blitz fest.

With apologies to LS, hopefully they'll call him the Brees,, he keeps going down behind the line :p

I'm seeing triple and I've had one beer.
Had computer problems, old one got sick and died. New one was lying to me when it said post failed. I'll never be able to trust it again.:cool:

Let's hope for a good game, no more lying computer, and Patriots victory.

Last edited:
Good luck patriot fans this should be a really fun game

This may be a game where they should go for it on 4th and short rather than kick field goals. Obviously it depends on how much time is left in the game and the point spread, but in general, I think they need to be thinking 7 over 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back