PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Redskins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
houston has to lose another game and they again win one... that they should have lost... so a bye is going to be tough

Now I know how Jet fans feel when luck happens....wow what a lucky break.

It will go largley unnoticed, but the Pats defense allowed only 7 points over the 2nd half of that game. But I forgot, the Pats D sucks

Sssssshhhhhh! Don't let that secret out.

Ah give me a ******* break....they almost gave up the game tying drive if it weren't for a lucky bounce.

I don't want to see a legit QB against this D.

Last edited:
houston has to lose another game and they again win one... that they should have lost... so a bye is going to be tough

Just like last week - butt-ugly win and no help from other games...

Y'know what? Let's not overthink this one.

They WON.

A win is a win, but I would have rather gone to overtime and seen Brady forced to fix whatever is wrong with his game right now. He was just as bad if not worse than the defense today and something needs to change.

I thought the pick was a poor decission on his part. That said, outside of that one throw I thought he played very well. He was getting pressure early and he stuck in the pocke.

It will go largley unnoticed, but the Pats defense allowed only 7 points over the 2nd half of that game. But I forgot, the Pats D sucks

460+ yards of total offense and 27 points allowed against the now 4-9 grossman led skins. You are grasping at straws. I am not confident in this defense come playoff time.

Last edited:
460+ yards of total offense and 27 points allowed against the now 4-9 grossman led skins. You are grasping at straws. I am not confident in this defense come playoff time.

I agree I don't see how we can win in the playoffs with this defense.

There's plenty to worry about with two stinkers of a game in a row. That can't be too good with the playoffs right around the corner.

Agreed. Usually this is when we're playing our best football. We still can't seem to play a complete game.

Well, there goes your narrative for the coming week from Andy, Rob, et al. Alas, we are all morons once again for thinking this defense is, well, what it is.

Even if the pats win this game how can you feel good about it? One of the bottom feeder teams has taken them to the limit.

Away game though.

Even in the Super Bowl years, the Patriots lost games like this. Remember losing in December to the bottom feeder Dolphins during the 14-2 year?

Better to be LUCKY than good sometimes....10-3, i'll take it

This team is the worst 10-3 team ever.

Too many mental mistakes and drops today.

Yup. Stars not exactly aligning for us. Going to be frustrating if the Pats can't get a first round bye ahead of T.J. freaking Yates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back