PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Lewis "Revenge is dish best served cold"....

d%#*!@t ray...

The Ravens will be fired up tonight. This is going to be a tough chore. If we can pull this game off, I will feel real good about the prospects of this team going forward.

The Ravens will be fired up tonight. This is going to be a tough chore. If we can pull this game off, I will feel real good about the prospects of this team going forward.

Yup , revenge factor + the emotion of torrey smith's brother passing is going to be a very tough thing to overcome. Would be very surprised if we win.Hopefully we play well and not get beaten up.

i'm really interested in what winslow does tonight.....he could be an amazing option once aaron gets back.

Last edited:
Jesus......... It's finally here. I've been drinking since 1 PM trying to get ready for this game. I better DVR it so that I remember it in the morning. ;)

i'm really interested in what winslow does tonight.....he could be an amazing option wants aaron gets back.

Going by brady's tendencies, he only throws to people he trusts - Gronk,Welker . If winslow is wide open and brady sees him he may get the ball.

Going by brady's tendencies, he only throws to people he trusts - Gronk,Welker . If winslow is wide open and brady sees him he may get the ball.

need winslows on help on a few key blocks tonight

Troy Brown on the phone live to the studio in the UK....

I think, for some reason, the Patriots offense will take the first series and score. Either we lose and Baltimore defers, or...we don't defer.

Troy saying they might be looking less at Wes because of the change in philosophy and wanting to move back to more of a running game.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........:rocker::rocker:

that stadium is going to give them a big advantage i think

Troy Brown picks the Ravens...20-16

Last edited:
Predicts the Ravens to win 20-16.....

Whoa, Faith Hill looks awesome in a miniskirt. Nice legs. :)

Very surprised dungy and rodney picked the pats. This stadium is not an easy place to play esp at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes