PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gronk may be the patriots equivalent of manny Ramirez...i don't know if that's a good or bad thing yet.

Last edited:
OK, but why??????

Why am I expecting a loss?

The Ravens record at home plus the Pats OL which also may be missing Mankins as well tonight does not add up for a win,it may be a sign of a Brady bruising unless Ridley shows reason for them to run more often.

There is going to have to be turnovers by the defense to win tonight IMO

He is clearly not healthy. We have only injured players inactive, and there is no way we activate a 4th TE over a healthy Vereen. A RB who can't run won't do anyone any good.

the problem with vereen is that he is always hurt.

I am very tense. I hope the OL shows up better.

GO PATS!

Quite possibly no Mankins either which would almost make this a total disaster in front of Brady.

Quite possibly no Mankins either which would almost make this a total disaster in front of Brady.

whats wrong with him?

I am more worried about buffalos D line than i am of the ravens d line. Williams anderson ect..

Oh and mankins is active

Last edited:
Glad to see Fells active.. hopefully it's not because someone else is more hurt than him. I want to see this guy get a few looks out there.

whats wrong with him?

I am more worried about buffalos D line than i am of the ravens d line. Williams anderson ect..

Oh and mankins is active

Mankins is a game time decision.

Perhaps coming back too soon from the ACL is aggravating it?....I have no idea what is wrong with Logan.

Perhaps coming back too soon from the ACL is aggravating it?....I have no idea what is wrong with Logan.

Mankins was listed with a hip injury.

Pretty sure that he is gonna play.. Hope he starts.. Same with Connolly.

Be nice to see Fells and Winslow get some snaps..

he will play..he is active. It's a hip injury with him

connolly working with 1st unit in warm ups...good sign as well

Last edited:
Be honest folks, who will be nervous if/when Stephen Gostowski comes out for a field goal?

The Ravens record at home plus the Pats OL which also may be missing Mankins as well tonight does not add up for a win,it may be a sign of a Brady bruising unless Ridley shows reason for them to run more often.

You said a loss by 12+ points. The Patriots have lost by 12+ points 3 times in 3 years.
The Ravens do not match up real well with the Patriots.
Mankins is playing. The Raven defense is nowhere near as good as it has been in the past.
I think you are both substantially overrating the Ravens and underrating the Patriots. To say you expect a loss on the road to a team you clearly think is elite is one thing. To say you expect THIS team to lose by 12+ points is a real stretch.

But I'm fine taking the Pats +11. You can pick the stakes:)

Be honest folks, who will be nervous if/when Stephen Gostowski comes out for a field goal?

not me...after 1 missed kick? please

Last edited:

Not me, but then I never expected him to go the rest of his career without a miss.

I've been trying the reverse jinx all day. Gost will kick the game winning FG tonite to remove the goat burden of a faulty snap/placement.

he will play..he is active. It's a hip injury with him

connolly working with 1st unit in warm ups...good sign as well

Mankins played in the playoffs with a torn ACL in one knee and a sprained MCL in the other. Do you think a little hip injury is going to stop him. You will need to amputate his leg and even then he might still play 50% of the snaps.

Glad to see Fells active.. hopefully it's not because someone else is more hurt than him. I want to see this guy get a few looks out there.

I think we are at a point that players are active that would not be if we had enough fully healthy ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back