PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do NFL games start?

Hi guys, I'm wondering if you know when the season opener is. It's a shame that it has been postponed due to a labor dispute, but I'm still excited for the start of the season.

I only hope Brady calls out the O and D coordinators for the bad play calling!!!

I doubt it....

Bull**** bring the real refs back what a ****** joke.

the miss...or rather don't call the push off in the endzone, and THEN call a very marginal (compared how they called the rest of the game) call to win the game for the Ravens. Just like I predicted. There was never going to be a holding call on that last drive, and there was no one the Pats could touch down field. It was an impossible game for them to win to win

THat being said I do have to make this observation. The Ravens on defense sold out on that last drive to stop the Pats, rushing 5 and 6 men on every play. At no time in the last Ravens drive did the Pats rush more than 4 men, knowing that they'd be brutally held every time. It was a mistake

the miss...or rather non call of the push off in the endzone, and THEN call a very marginal (compared how they called the rest of the game) call to win the game for the Ravens. Just like I predicted. There was never going to be a holding call on that last drive, and there was no one the Pats could touch down field. It was an impossible game for them to win to win

THat being said I do have to make this observation. The Ravens on defense sold out on that last drive to stop the Pats, rushing 5 and 6 men on every play. At no time in the last Ravens drive did the Pats rush more than 4 men, knowing that they'd be brutally held every time. It was a mistake

Le't all chip in and buy McCourty Torri Smith's brother's motor cycle.

Very simple, dont watch

Dont let any bad play of the pats excuse the refs horrible calls during the game. This game is 100% on the refs. Two scoring drives should have been punts by the ravens well within their side of the field were allowed to continue on bs PI calls. The only way the nfl will respond is if they lose viewers. Stop watching. Its sickening how the nfl has ruined the game literally over pennies.

Same old Patriots...when the chips are down, they tuck their tail between their legs and lay down like beaten dogs.

what an error of a game...what should have been a great game became a joke as the zebras botched call after call.

i hate you nfl and your dispute with the refs

Any defense defenders tonight ??? We saw the old Pats defense tonight and until we can stop somebody this team will not win another sperbowl period..

Did that ball really go between the cross bars?

Refs or no refs we have lately done this time and time again. Time and time again...we do not go for the juggler when we the ball and the game on our racket to use a term from tennis.

Then we expect our gassed defense which has no athletes in the secondary to control the opponents offense in a game and a league that has decided to swing the balance way over to favoring that offense.

Stop getting all conservative when you have the game on your racket and put some damn athletes in that secondary. I am not going to say the game has passed BB by cause that would just be a stupid thing to say. But this formula that sort of denies the value of athletes for a system on defense no longer works like it did. Put some athletes in that secondary because even with the inability to take full control of the game when they had the ball, one athlete in that defensive backfield, wins this game.

Re: Is mccourty really back?

It makes me laugh to see people still defending McCourty. He is honestly a weak link in the secondary, as much as it disturbs me to say. This season I have seen him consistently interfering with receivers, some called some not. For any good play he makes, he follows up with 3-4 crap plays.

He can barely cover. He cant make critical plays. He cant tackle!

The secondary, especially McCourty is responsible for this loss. As well as a lack of blitzing and pressure on Flacco.

If you mean 'is he back to sucking horribly', then yes, he's back in force:mad:

Who wants to ship McDaniels back to the happy #32nd ranked Rams offense?

new offensive strategy...throw the ball up and hope for a flag?

honestly, for all the praise flacco has gotten...thats a big reason the ravens were able to move on us tonight...you just knew anytime flacco would throw it deep a flag was coming out

flacco would just fling it up there to torey smith you would have a flag thrown for anytime someone barely touched him...a few times the announcers even didnt see it..

im not sure what they want mcCourty to do?

2 dropped INTs PI to seal the game

Oh and arrington not staying on his feet

There were a few plays where he was bad, really bad, but overall he was solid tonight. He was clearly the best CB on the field. Arrington struggled far more than him.

Any defense defenders tonight ??? We saw the old Pats defense tonight and until we can stop somebody this team will not win another sperbowl period..

Yeah the refs were bad but this defense gave up almost five football fields of total offense. You can't win a game when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back