PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens AFC Championship Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know. After losing to giants last 2 times...teams like baltimore who have everything going for them dont give me too much confidence. This is a veteran team like the 03/04 pats and we are like the colts somewhat with all the young blood.

To be fair, the ravens play pretty bad down the stretch or this game would be in Maryland. The Giants teams got hot and won out just to get in. This Ravens team may win tonight but I do not think they are even in the same discussion as those great Pats team.

I am sure the Pats will make this more difficult than it needs to be, but this is a pretty good Pats team that has shown pretty good resolve this year.

dyou hear that fellas?

Brady and BB have never lost to the same team in the same year?

i KNOW thats not right

Ahh, journalism/journalists - doesn't matter whether it's sports or in general - they are all idiots.

Well it happened last season :bricks:

Maybe he meant calendar year. The Patriots lost to the Giants during the season, but that didn't happen in the same calendar year.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

************ I feel like I have a rock in my stomach. This game is making me so nervous.

Well it happened last season :bricks:

And the year before, Jets once the first meeting and the playoff game.

Way to go CBS.

Dont really care for manning now. He is last week.

Touche! I was coming from The Brady versus Manning debate angle.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH nervous.

Lets go boys

To be fair, the ravens play pretty bad down the stretch or this game would be in Maryland. The Giants teams got hot and won out just to get in. This Ravens team may win tonight but I do not think they are even in the same discussion as those great Pats team.

I am sure the Pats will make this more difficult than it needs to be, but this is a pretty good Pats team that has shown pretty good resolve this year.

I dont know. They are here so something is going for them.Iam a believer in these things. They might be like 03/04 red sox. lose in yankee stadium and come back and win it there. Sorry Iam just too nervous .

This will be the brawl for the ages....Patriots need to punch back and harder.

ray lew will come with emotion, the patriots need to counter it.

The hoodie is out

Regardless of what Sterling Sharpe just said, I've gotta think Wes Welker is a HOFer.

Primetime Deion says "I Loves Me Some Wes Welker" so that cancels out Sharpe.

Welker is a HOFer.

Almost kickoff. Lets go Pats.

harbaugh looks loose and relaxed :(

Ravens win toss, defer.

Ravens win coin toss and defer...d%#*!@t! :mad:

6:37 and they just started the national anthem. Are they TRYING to kill me?

It's finally here everyone! I'm normally a humane person, but I( have absolutely NO problems with the unethical treatment of a specific black avian species tonight! Let's go Pats!!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Give it a rest already Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing