PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens AFC Championship Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
Patriots inactives: WR K. Aiken DE J. Bequette, DL M. Forston, DB D. Martin, OL N. McDonald, DB M. Williams, OL M. Zusevics. ...no surprises

Ravens inactives
Cornerback Asa Jackson
Offensive lineman Ramon Harewood
Defensive lineman DeAngelo Tyson
Defensive tackle Bryan Hall
Safety Omar Brown
Linebacker Adrian Hamilton
Wide receiver Deonte Thompson

That means Pierce, Leach & Ellerbe are playing dinged up.

Getting in early........ Drinks flowing early.

Jeez i just had a power bump everything went out for a couple of seconds. While i wanted it to be windy i never thought about the power going out......That would really suck

Aside from our top tier players who do you see has key players in this game?

Alfonzo Dennard is who comes to mind for me..

Haha, thought they had a player named "Ass Jackson" for a second

Aside from our top tier players who do you see has key players in this game?

Alfonzo Dennard is who comes to mind for me..

TD for Fells.

I am officially no longer interested in the San Francisco game. I just want our game to start already! I'm so anxious right now it's unreal! I am going to be a wreck once this game starts! I can already barely contain my anxiety.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

I need the game to start - my stomach is in my throat and I am so amped I may kick my dog.

On another note, how do you all think Manning will feel if Brady advances to yet another Superbowl, especially considering that Brady will have beat the team that beat him last week?

This is going to be one of those old fashion football brawls.:eek:

Let's get this out of the way now: Ravens will make some key 3rd and long conversions throwing the ball. They'll make a couple big plays downfield, and a couple scores that might even be embarassing. Be prepared, and expect it. And don't worry about it, because the Patriots will make ~more~ plays to win the game.

60 minutes.

Even with the revamped secondary, I wonder if it would make more sense to put Devin back at corner and have Chung reclaim his safety position. Or do you all feel that Dennard can keep up with Boldin? Boldin has size over Dennard. Or maybe Dennard will be matched up against Smith? Don't mind me. I'm just a nervous wreck right now.

We have to outplay the refs.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard
Francis on the field with the starters for warmups in place of Jones. Could mean nothing

Let's go kick some Harbaugh ass!

Even with the revamped secondary, I wonder if it would make more sense to put Devin back at corner and have Chung reclaim his safety position. Or do you all feel that Dennard can keep up with Boldin? Boldin has size over Dennard. Or maybe Dennard will be matched up against Smith? Don't mind me. I'm just a nervous wreck right now.

Chung should not even get on the field.

On another note, how do you all think Manning will feel if Brady advances to yet another Superbowl, especially considering that Brady will have beat the team that beat him last week?

I couldn't give a rat's arse how Manning feels about Tom Brady reaching another Superbowl.

iam feel like abt to throw up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye