PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs. Panthers Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Ryan is the same idiot that said he wanted to smack Jason Kidd's wife. He is the pure embodiment of irrelevance.

What does Bob Ryan know? He has no insight, so all he does is attack the fans who thought we got robbed on a bad call as being zealots. Nothing special about this jerkoff and his opinion.

Exactly, Ryan was too drunk to look at the stats. The Pats out rushed and out passed the Panthers. Had more first downs, and higher time of possession. They even had more QB sacks. How again did the Panthers out play the Pats again Bob ?

Exactly, Ryan was too drunk to look at the stats. The Pats out rushed and out passed the Panthers. Had more first downs, and higher time of possession. They even had more QB sacks. How again did the Panthers out play the Pats again Bob ?

They didn't turn the ball over and scored more points.

From a non-Pats fan (Jint fan) perspective:

1. Patriots got screwed.

2. Aside from the Gronk "flag / picked up flag" at the end of the game, TED GINN PUSHED OFF ON THE GO-AHEAD TOUCHDOWN--CLEARLY OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE.

3. It was pretty sickening listening to ESPN's "Cam!" shilling at the end of the game.

4. Cam "Smug ****" Newton will never be Brady, never.

From a non-Pats fan (Jint fan) perspective:

1. Patriots got screwed.

2. Aside from the Gronk "flag / picked up flag" at the end of the game, TED GINN PUSHED OFF ON THE GO-AHEAD TOUCHDOWN--CLEARLY OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE.

3. It was pretty sickening listening to ESPN's "Cam!" shilling at the end of the game.

4. Cam "Smug ****" Newton will never be Brady, never.

Ginn pushed off, but at that point in time, I just wanted the Pats to let them score. I said as much in the game thread. I just wished they would have let the Panthers score about 30 seconds earlier than they did.

Ginn pushed off, but at that point in time, I just wanted the Pats to let them score. I said as much in the game thread. I just wished they would have let the Panthers score about 30 seconds earlier than they did.

Agreed and that's another thing I forgot to mention earlier (that the clock beat New England, not Carolina). You could see Brady in total control and that the Panthers weren't stopping him on that last drive.

And that was a shame...truth be told I was hoping Brady could have somehow pulled it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back