PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Panthers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben watson wasn't gronk, but he was ******* amazing when the pats needed him the most.

He had pro bowl talent for sure but, he was never consistent enough. Dude could make some amazing ****** catches. And that hustle play in Denver that forced what should have been a touchback.

Broncos have been so friggin lucky with injuries. Both Welker and Thomas are done for the year if that was the patriots.

Ben watson wasn't gronk, but he was ******* amazing when the pats needed him the most.

Honestly, I remember his drops more than anything, still, the game winning drive against the Bills in the 09 opener was his highlife of Pats tenure

Didn't Gruden say Mike Glennon was the greatest pocket passer of all time last week?

Steve Young: "Brady hasn't had the marquee names at WR through his career, a couple guys for a short time in Moss and Welker, but what he has ALWAYS had is premier tight ends."

Say what?

Jermaine Wiggins? Cam Cleeland? Kyle Brady? Daniel Graham? Ben Watson? Huh?

Gronkowski and Hernandez yes, but that's 2011 on.

Ben Watson and Daniel Graham were solid but unspectacular. I'd take both of them over Hooman and Matt Mulligan any day.

He had pro bowl talent for sure but, he was never consistent enough. Dude could make some amazing ****** catches. And that hustle play in Denver that forced what should have been a touchback.

I remember that play

Just like what happened in the Saints game last night, but....

I'm extremely confused as to why those types of plays are considered a touchback.

Can someone explain?

When the play you're remember for most was stripping an INT away, then you're anything but amazing.

Butterflies have started, but that's nothing new!

I remember that play

Just like what happened in the Saints game last night, but....

I'm extremely confused as to why those types of plays are considered a touchback.

Can someone explain?

Not really much reason for it. Just is. I guess they figured offense has enough advantages?

When the play you're remember for most was stripping an INT away, then you're anything but amazing.

The pats didn't focus their offense around tight end back then.

Broncos have been so friggin lucky with injuries. Both Welker and Thomas are done for the year if that was the patriots.

Luck can't last forever. 6 games left for them to play. At least our injuries have come in the beginning of the season. We being healthy for the playoffs is all that matters.

if anyone can unstand what Ray Lewis is saying, please post it here. You would think one of the criteria to be on TV is speaking clearly. He is making an idiot out of himself and i think even ESPN would agree that he needs to go

Steve Young: "Brady hasn't had the marquee names at WR through his career, a couple guys for a short time in Moss and Welker, but what he has ALWAYS had is premier tight ends."

Say what?

Jermaine Wiggins? Cam Cleeland? Kyle Brady? Daniel Graham? Ben Watson? Huh?

Gronkowski and Hernandez yes, but that's 2011 on.

lol I remember Kyle Brady! I loved it when he threw it to him....Brady to Brady!:eek:

Damnit:

Erik Scalavino ‏@E_Scal 2m
#PPGS #Patriots WR/PR Julian Edelman appeared to catch his left ankle in the turf in warm-ups. Has been testing it out, limping a bit.

I'm tired of all the talking. This game needs to start already.

The pats didn't focus their offense around tight end back then.
It's probably because the Tight Ends kept dropping the damn football. Watson was an athletic specimen who was a JAG.

Damnit:

#PPGS #Patriots WR/PR Julian Edelman appeared to catch his left ankle in the turf in warm-ups. Has been testing it out, limping a bit.

See, this injury ***** is ridiculous. Now we have important players getting hurt in warmups?!

Damnit:

At least Gronk, Amendola and Vereen are back. Sucks if he doesn't play but we don't need him now as much as we needed him in the first half of the season. Hope it's not too bad.

Can someone please explain to me what's the deal with that Newton and these grandma towels wrapped around his head? :rolleyes:

I have to be brutally honest if that Ahmad Brooks call had happened to Brady and he then said what Brees said i would have been embarrassed and disgusted no matter if we'd won the game or not.

I missed it. What did Brees say about the hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes