PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Panthers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Dilfer and Steve Young were really confident, almost arrogant even, that Brady will have a great night tonight. I don't understand why they're so confident given Brady's struggles this year, but I hope they're right.

because it's time.......because everything that was don in the off season was done to have things come together around now.

the pats got to 7-2 mostly without a TE, a 3rd down RB, and they did it largely with rookie WR's. it was like spending half the season playing with ankle weights and they're coming off now......tonight.......

my question is: 'what is everyone going to say when the pats offense shreds the panthers defense?'

DAMN, it will make for one hot week of pats-broncos talk

At the very least, MF seems like he can probably read and write, which more than you can confidently say about LT.

I didn't know they took books and pencils onto the field.....LT was a good fricking RB

I love how the pundits are quick to declare every upstart team the best team since sliced bread. Who has Carolina beat? The Falcons? Big whup. The 49ers by one point. Well, the 49ers aren't exactly looking like world-beaters.

All I know is that I would hate to go against Tom Brady with a suspect secondary.

Useless fact of the day. A win tonight puts Houston firmly in the race for Clowney. Watt and Clowney :eek:

How close is it: after Sunday's games Minnesota would have the second pick followed by Houston and then Atlanta. But if Carolina wins the Monday night game later this evening, Hoouston and Atlanta would flip the 3rd and 4th picks. And if the Patriots defeat the Panthers later tonight, Houston would move up to #2, with Minnesota dropping to #3 and Atlanta to #4.

Great Blue North Draft Report - News and Analysis on the NFL draft

I didn't know they took books and pencils onto the field.....LT was a good fricking RB

I don't recall LT ever being that great against the Patriots.

I believe he was one of the greatest pass rushers of all time, I may be wrong but, I doubt it. Maybe you're thinking of...
ldt-action-figure-large-bp.jpg

judas priest!!!!

I didn't even bring tomlinson up!!! I was all about marshall faulk!

I love how the pundits are quick to declare every upstart team the best team since sliced bread. Who has Carolina beat? The Falcons? Big whup. The 49ers by one point. Well, the 49ers aren't exactly looking like world-beaters.

All I know is that I would hate to go against Tom Brady with a suspect secondary.

or having to plug a scrub into one of the OLB spots

judas priest!!!!

I didn't even bring tomlinson up!!! I was all about marshall faulk!

Right. Judging by your name, I assume you're Bill Polian in disguise? ;)

I've been waiting way too long for this and the suspense excites me - to finally be able to see this offense with Brady, Gronk, Amendola, Dobson and Vereen together. It's almost time.

Let's go, PATS!

Just watched parts of a few Panthers games, Atl, Arizona , SF game. Nothing to be scared of(their defense) Esp Ryan ahd time to throw, w/o Jones and White. lot of dumb throws by him. Had time to throw,

Pats keep the Car. rush under control, and Brady spread the ball around, short passes. .....and Wendell...dont be a revolving door

I've been waiting way too long for this and the suspense excites me - to finally be able to see this offense with Brady, Gronk, Amendola, Dobson and Vereen together. It's almost time.

Let's go, PATS!

Tonight should give us an impression of the offense. If we put up 42 or more, I think this offense leapfrogs to almost the top. It gives me shivers thinking about that.

Right. Judging by your name, I assume you're Bill Polian in disguise? ;)

all I did was openly hope for vereen to have a marshall faulk like game........

and this is what I get

lebowski.gif

Let's go, PATS!

This is the most important point. Vereen and Gronk coming back is going to make this a lot different than the Cinci game. Brady may not have time step-up cleanly and hit someone down field, but those two can give him quick plays that will force the Panthers to back off a bit. The offense, as a unit, is way, way better now than. Better than last week. That's got to worry the Panthers

Pats inactives: G Chris Barker, LB Steve Beauharnais, RB Brandon Bolden, DE Jake Bequette, S Steve Gregory, CB Alfonzo Dennard, RB Leon Washington

Both Dilfer and Steve Young were really confident, almost arrogant even, that Brady will have a great night tonight. I don't understand why they're so confident given Brady's struggles this year, but I hope they're right.

they know how he performs in prime time..and the O is healthy

Pats inactives: G Chris Barker, LB Steve Beauharnais, RB Brandon Bolden, DE Jake Bequette, S Steve Gregory, CB Alfonzo Dennard, RB Wshington

bolden's the 2nd best guy catching the ball......not sure what he does to piss off the coach.....no pass pro?

Pats inactives: G Chris Barker, LB Steve Beauharnais, RB Brandon Bolden, DE Jake Bequette, S Steve Gregory, CB Alfonzo Dennard, RB Leon Washington

Bolden hurt or is there just no need?

and what's the big surprise for the game!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back