PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Lions Pre-Season Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Arrington still on this team?

Leon Washington is gone

Until Collins comes into his own, I think our biggest weakness is still our cover on RBs and TEs.

Dane Fletcher can cover better than anyone ellse at LB

What a great deke move by Thompkins. Not so nice drop

That was a ridiculous drop, you just can't make mistakes like that in the NFL.

BAD drop by thompkins
Rookies showing rookieitis

Not a good night for our rooky WRs so far.

I'm ok with the rooks making these mistakes in the preseason. Gives the coaches tape for them to work on.

I like what I am seeing, these are not mental mistakes on offense. On Defense, Mayo over pursued and that is it.

Yep, it happens. Lets see how our D responds

Why is Arrington still on this team?

Because he gives a 110% on every play; an example was when he caught Reggie Bush from behind on that 65 yard screen play that would have went for a TD if not for Arrington coming from the other side of the field (RCB) to run down the ball carrier.

Why r we playing these neatherthals... Push and shove after each play is over. :mad::mad: take all the starters out, put in the scrubs

I'm ok with the rooks making these mistakes in the preseason. Gives the coaches tape for them to work on.

I'm ok with every goddamn ball being dropped, as long as our starters get out of their in one piece.

BAD drop by thompkins
Rookies showing rookieitis

It's tough when rookies who haven't played in a regular season game have to play in the Detroiter-Bowl. Their coaching staff have probably been game-planning this since the spring.

:rolleyes:

I wish Megatron was playing. Just awesome to watch that guy play and gauge where this pass D is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back