PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Lions Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobson. Not a surprise.

drew stanton threw for 300 yards against this lions defense

sucks that dobson is inactive yet again. so much for developing young wr's.

To people who keep asking for Dobson : ugh... why do you keep hoping it's going to happen ? Who is the last player to have this much time, has basically nothing positive to show, and actually becomes a somebody ?

We waited for Bequette, Ras-I, Jermaine Cunningham, Taylor Price, Shawn Crable......... Chad Jackson > Dobson

Ughhhh the 2 things I wanted to happen today: Dobson active and Revis on Megatron, don't seem likely.

As long as we get the win though, I'll care less.

Alan Branch could play an important role today with Easley out. Looking forward to seeing what he can offer.

To people who keep asking for Dobson : ugh... why do you keep hoping it's going to happen ? Who is the last player to have this much time, has basically nothing positive to show, and actually becomes a somebody ?

We waited for Bequette, Ras-I, Jermaine Cunningham, Taylor Price, Shawn Crable......... Chad Jackson > Dobson

Why are you ignoring his rookie year?

Tony Corrente Is today head refree.

Ignoring his rookie year ?!!??? List the accomplishments last year. Go.

Dennard back to save the day.

5 catches, 130 yards and 2 TDs against Pittsburgh? It's a shame he broke his foot at this point.

Most successful rookie WR of the Belichick era?

The rookie year accomplishments are "one amazing game". Chad Jackson had more than one amazing game.

Disagree with the reported gameplan at CB. I'd prefer Revis on Megatron and Arrington on Tate.

I think Revis is often going to be watching someone he can guarantee to lock down - while double teaming the top threat.

It's more about watching him play (you know, in actual games that mattered last year, as apposed to assuming he plays like sh*t in practice which we don't even see). He ran solid routes, showed great speed, picked up lots of 15-30 yard chunks, and was statistically the best rookie WR Brady has ever had.

Boyce is a WR who's played like crap. Not Dobson. And the fact Bill chooses to keep him on the roster and not just stash him on IR, says something.

5 catches, 130 yards and 2 TDs against Pittsburgh? It's a shame he broke his foot at this point.

Most successful rookie WR of the Belichick era?

Just wanted to give you your 1,000th like. Congrats.

Most successful rookie WR of the BB era isn't an especially high benchmark now is it? :)

Let's go Pat's!!! If we can give Tom time to throw, I think we should be able to shred their secondary.

Just wanted to give you your 1,000th like. Congrats.

Most successful rookie WR of the BB era isn't an especially high benchmark now is it? :)

Thanks!

It isn't at all but it's still an achievement, even if it is a low bar that has been set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing