PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Lions Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detroit's defense really cracked down with that halftime adjustment. They're a pretty good opponent. Just too bad for their offense. Hehe
I really think it was just the refs and pats miscues

Are we really getting a montage of Tom Brady hairstyles Fox? Seriously?

Why haven't eagles played the boys on thanksgiving in the romo era til now? or even the giants? nfl finally gets it right.

So brady starts his career 34-9 game 14 yrs ago and now today its 34-9 the other way.

Never realized Brady is not only a great competitor, but a great guy too. So glad I didn't mute this.

Wow, 14 years of Tom Brady. We have never been so lucky... I see commercials for Staubach on "A Football Life" and remember the tinge of jealously I had for the Cowboys to have such a great team, a Gold standard in the 70s... And Now: we've got the Gold Standard.... :)

need some updates on lafell

It's been an off day for the offense. Luckily, this year's defense allows for that to be okay every now and then.
An offday for the offense on a day they put up more points against the #1 deffense in the NFL. I should not read the game day thread.

I think I'm going to buy an Ebner jersey.

An offday for the offense on a day they put up more points against the #1 deffense in the NFL. I should not read the game day thread.
Funny thing is that the offense has been a little off today on some plays and still dominated the best defense in the league. Add to that them benching the RB who had 201 yards and 4 touchdowns last week and it should scare the **** out of every team in the NFL that this offense is that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back