PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets POST game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, he did.

(And this seemed to be by far the most diverse and unpredictable play calling I've seen from BOB. Great job!)

Loved seeing the defense walking around before the snap, set, then walk around some more. Must really have confused Sanchez.

It is only one win and we start at 0 - 0 at Soldier Field on next Sunday. That will be a very tough game for the Patriots to win.

Rex - the heart attack cafe has a quad bypass burger with your name on it right now...

great win - congrats!

One notable thing is how this team has taken care of its second-half problem. Last year and week 2 this year, it was awful seeing the Pats just seize up in the second half. Not anymore -- on both sides of the ball, the Pats now OWN the second half. Like the good ol' days.

It is only one win and we start at 0 - 0 at Soldier Field on next Sunday. That will be a very tough game for the Patriots to win.

every game is tough.and its not like us fans have to start preparing so let us enjoy this a little bit

This game was over right after "Mr. Classy" ran for 10 or so yards and started giving the fans hell...right after that we stomped on the gas pedal and destroyed them.

Was it my imagination, or did I see Mesko patting the referee on the head?

I saw that too. I busted out laughing and tried to explain to my wife how all the Jets conspiracy theorists would be screaming to Goodell for an investigation.

Wow, Mark Sanchez just said that on the first interception, they got the play going the way they wanted. They got Spikes to bite on the play fake, and he threw it too flat to a wide open Braylon Edwards.

My God, this guy is more lost than I thought he was.

How about Holmes "celebrations" after making his catches? And LT's crowd taunt early into the game after a 1st down, definite GIF worthy! :rocker:

after every catch that POS Holmes taunts. Goon.

How about Holmes "celebrations" after making his catches? And LT's crowd taunt early into the game after a 1st down, definite GIF worthy! :rocker:

Yeah, they just reinforce their douchebag label every time.

"We don't listen to the hype," Brady said. "I don't think we ever have. We really take after our coach and he says 'When you win, say little. When you lose, say less."'

GREATNESS.

Did McCourty do the Holmes "jet" TD celebration after his interception of Sanchize? :singing:

Yes, he did. And someone needs to make a .GIF of it... pronto!

Funniest line on another team's messageboard.

From ExtremeSkins:

"It's nice to see someone else getting embarrassed on national TV."

Wow, Mark Sanchez just said that on the first interception, they got the play going the way they wanted. They got Spikes to bite on the play fake, and he threw it too flat to a wide open Braylon Edwards.

My God, this guy is more lost than I thought he was.

I heard that too. He's gonna feel pretty dumb when he watches the tape and sees his guy was triple covered.

That was an old fashioned ass whooping right there

Just End The Season

Last edited:

after every catch that POS Holmes taunts. Goon.

Yes It's TRUE ~ Bill Murray for 4 Seconds: PLAY it, Brothahs!!!
star%20wars.gif

I watched the game down here in Florida surrounded by Jets fans! Needless to say I watched most of the second half alone!

What impressed me most, tremendous effort in all phases of the game, but simply loved the performances of G-Force and Aaron Hernandez! Danny (Gumby) Woodhead too! Wow!

The Rex Ryan express has come back to reality with a big thud.
ryanair1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots