PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they keep Brady out there in games like this...see my earlier post about the Pats and their resistance to adhering to the subtle nuances to the game...almost insisting that they do not exist.

Here BB I have got something that has clearly changed in contemporary football for ya'. You lose you starting QB and your SB year is over. Nobody and I mean nobody will ever in my view win a SB again without a stud QB and more importantly will need to have that stud QB still standing when the post season begins.

The victory cigar is in.

Stop! Hammer time!

Someone please tell me how Dennard was supposed to make that hit any differently.

That's the thing they never talk about. Would love to hear an explanation.

At least we are decent enough to play our backups. Can't believe what a hard head Rex is to keep Sanchez in there.

Pats get a great win, and not just any ol win, but a win against a division rival. We also get a few extra days off! Today was a good day. :rocker:

That commercial was pretty funny. With the kid and Cam Newton.

At least we are decent enough to play our backups. Can't believe what a hard head Rex is to keep Sanchez in there.

To be fair, Sanchez is really an NFL backup.

Great way to end the day.

Happy THanksgiving everyone.

Arrington did a good job as a starter, but he never should have been there.

With two good corners backing up McCourty to saferty, we get instant qualit depth at both positions, plus lots of guys who can play slot, outside, or safety.

No comparison to last year. Trash depth just means more trash. Also have Moore available if necessary, which is a lot better than sifting through the leagues trash if problems arise.

Wouldn't be awful to use Scott or Francis more while we work Jones back in. If we get more pass rushers with confidence, that leaves a depth issue at LB and a lack of a cover linebacker, which could be a way to get Gregory, Chung and Wilson some playing time to solve coverage issues.

I'd like one more tackle, but Brace could spell Love sometimes, which, I assume, is why he's on the roster. Don't laugh, the guy can stone ball carriers and collapse the pocket, so while he's breathing, I'll assume he'll be able to play.

What I'm saying is, opposed to last year, when we depended on prayer, this whole defense can come together. Doesn't mean they will, but they have the horses IMO.

here comes the hail marry

sjYv3.jpg

Great game. Good ending to a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back