PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll second this. Set the mood, keep tradition.

I've never done that in the past, so it's been a few years since the "tradition" has been posted . Are you guys saying that I'm responsible for the SB loss last year? I have enough guilt to deal with on that one.:D

And it was posted on post #2.

Last edited:
Pats clearly have the superior talent, and are playing at home. I expect a sound beating of the Jets today. Anything short will reflect very poorly on the coaching staffs ability to game plan. The other teams coaching staffs should not be the only ones that can provide suprises to the gameplan!

division games are rarely beatdown like the 45-3 one. They are always close regardless of the talent levels .

If Sanchize puts up 250+ yards against this secondary we really are in all sorts of trouble...

I expect them to come out throwing with a lot of Play Action, Screens etc

If Sanchize puts up 250+ yards against this secondary we really are in all sorts of trouble...

I expect them to come out throwing with a lot of Play Action, Screens etc

If the Jets don't throw 40 or more passes against this secondary,Rex should be fired before the game is over.

The pats need to destroy sanchez and don't let him throw for 300+ yards.

Don't ******* lose to this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO glad I have Red Zone channel so I can keep up with that Jax-Oak game today ....

Man, it is such a pretty day in Foxboro.

If the Pats let the Jets into this game whatsoever there is major cause for concern. This game should be a laugher from the first kickoff. The Pats are so superior to this team it's unbelievable.

The pats don't even need to pass rush.............just put everyone into the secondary

LETS GO PATSSSSSSSSSSSSS :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

I'm really starting to reconsider my sig image... surprised he was able to show up for this picture and didn't get a boo-boo lifting the jersey.

We're almost there, ladies and gents.

I'm really starting to reconsider my sig image... surprised he was able to show up for this picture and didn't get a boo-boo lifting the jersey.

It doesn't live up to your user name which is more than worthy.:rocker:

LOL, i was trying not to bring that up.

Chung is a disappointment.

I'm okay with Mankins out... we gotta get someone ready to take over his position anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes