PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: Patriots vs Jags pre-season game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the positive side, Kyle Love might be earning himself some playing time. He is the only one in the middle who aren't getting pushed around.

I like Kyle Love...he looks like a mini-wilfork and is pretty stout imo.

anyone have a link to an on-line stream of this game?

============================================

Posting links to illegal streams is against forum rules per Ian and TOS.:)

One thing I am worried about is with all these veterans who don't play special teams, the special teams could be lacking this year. The last two kick returns haven't alleved my fears.

Give Blaine Gabbert the Rookie of the Year Award already!

Blaine Gabbert is looking like your traditional pro bowler playing against BB the first time...

Dude, please quit while you're ahead. You've made two comments in the last few minutes and they've both illustrated that you have little idea what you're talking about. You're only making yourself moronic.

That Preseason Super Bowl Championship we covet so much around here isn't looking too good right now. :eek: :rolleyes:

Edelperson is not making the roster this year, I'm sorry to say.

Last edited:
Are you people seriously trying to draw conclusions out of the first 6 minutes of the first preseason game? Remember when the OL looked like **** against the Panthers in 2007 and people here were going nuts? That was fun.

Two offensive plays. Two fumbles.

One thing I am worried about is with all these veterans who don't play special teams, the special teams could be lacking this year. The last two kick returns haven't alleved my fears.

That's what happened to the San Diego Chargers on ST last year.

That Preseason Super Bowl Championship we covet so much around here isn't looking too good right now. :eek: :rolleyes:

did your avatar just blink at me?

Another fumble? Interesting.

I think I've identified the guy that gets cut first thing tomorrow morning. Carson Butler #86 missed blocks on both our punt return attempts that directly led to Edelperson getting tackled. Heck, at this rate he may get cut at half time (ok .. I'm really just kidding)

Blaine Gabbert is looking like your traditional pro bowler playing against BB the first time...

Do ever stop to think that it's not always lack of proper defensive execution, but simple and effective offensive play design that helps the QB get in a rhythm? Not all young QBs are complete garbage..

That was a nice, deep drop.

So far Pats O has two fumbles and a miss on a pass that might have been caught by a taller WR.....

The 2nd team O looks putrid......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye