PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: Patriots vs Jags pre-season game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i love the super critical fan comments...let's me keep up with who's ******* up

I'll be shocked if Darius Butler makes the team. Another wasted second round pick.

anyone have a link to an on-line stream of this game?

Very nice to see the laundry moving around on the gridiron, boys! Not the kind of action that will tell us much, but better than another night of the Top 100 of 2010 crapapalooza on NFLN.

Randy Moss fumbled his first touch of the pre-season. Trade him to Minnesota, I say!

Wow, Hern. I blame that on the fact that these guys haven't been allowed to hit more in practice. They're not used to the game speed and being hit.

On the positive side, Kyle Love might be earning himself some playing time. He is the only one in the middle who aren't getting pushed around.

Andy Reed just threw a challenge flag on the first series of preseason. That's pretty funny.

The iggles are freaking serious this year.

JC..check your inbox

Very nice to see the laundry moving around on the gridiron, boys! Not the kind of action that will tell us much, but better than another night of the Top 100 of 2010 crapapalooza on NFLN.

Randy Moss fumbled his first touch of the pre-season. Trade him to Minnesota, I say!

Heck, for that matter, in Week 1 of 2008, their first two drives ended with fumbles.

Some good pressure by Anderson on that last pass. Good sign.

Preseason games are the best indicators for regular season success. After all, the legendary 2007 Detroit Lions went 4-0 during the preseason.

Andy Reed just threw a challenge flag on the first series of preseason. That's pretty funny.

The iggles are freaking serious this year.

It's going to be fun watching the Dream team implode this year! Eff them.

Oh . . . how did Edelperson look on his KR?

Blaine Gabbert is looking like your traditional pro bowler playing against BB the first time...

heh...welp...looks like it IS time for the first one of the year...

Chickenlittlemcgiposter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back