PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: Patriots vs Jags pre-season game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks that TFB won't play but this will give a good chance to see Hoyer/Mallett play. I was re-watching some of the preseason games from last season and Hoyer's favorite target seems to be Price, he looks for him a lot IMO.

So hopefully we see those two connect a lot tonight!

I want to see Mallett tear up JAX.

I'm looking forward to seeing both Hoyer and Mallet in action along with seeing the DL battling for spots. Should be a good preseason game. :rocker:

LETS GO PATS! LETS GO PATS!

I'm in la too. How are you going to watch the game? I can't find a channel that will be playing it.

NFL.com has a $20 preseason streaming package which gives you all preseason games live and on demand. I bought it and just waiting for the game to start. :rocker:

It's been reported that Brady isn't playing tonight.

ESPN Radio reporting Brady is not playing tonight

No injury, or missed practices.

Just not playing.

Excited to see how all the new faces mesh together on defense - it'll be nice to get heat on the opposing QB with pure talent rather than scheme.

All Access just showed Mesko stood next to BB...he looks more like a TE/OLB than a punter!

I know it's just the pre-season, but damn I'm excited!!! I'll watch a little bit of of the NFLN's live look in and watch the game tomorrow morning. It's only airing here in Canada at midnight.

PS-Good lord, I can't stand Jaime Dukes...:bricks:

I know it's just the pre-season, but damn I'm excited!!! I'll watch a little bit of of the NFLN's live look in and watch the game tomorrow morning. It's only airing here in Canada at midnight.

PS-Good lord, I can't stand Jaime Dukes...:bricks:

Just buy the NFL package man. $20 and you get all 4 games live + on demand. I couldn't wait for the replays and didn't want to waste my time with terrible quality streams.

All Access just showed Mesko stood next to BB...he looks more like a TE/OLB than a punter!

Ya, he's a big guy.

All-Access should get some new cameras or at least adjust them properly- all the shots of Burton and others are just a bit out of focus.

Usually hate preseason..but i just wanna watch some football

BTW . . . remember: this is preseason. The Patriots ARE NOT doing much game planning.

This is the worst Dolby Digital in history....Oh,and Butler still sucks:bricks:

lulz guyton missed tackle...what else is new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back