PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: Patriots vs Jags pre-season game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price is in .....trade Tate :p:singing:

Ridley's believe it or not.

Good second effort from Ridley.

Bjge better watch his back. Ridley is looking good.

Big time running by Ridley. That dude is tough to bring down.

we're beastin oh YEAHH!!!!

Ridley scores again!! Big 4th and short converson. Then punches it in on the goal line, keeping those legs churning. Looks like the Pats found their short yardage back. :)

Notice: no review on this Ridley TD.

Bjge better watch his back. Ridley is looking good.

I think it's Benny's job to lose regardless. Ridley looks strong though, he isn't getting many yards which is odd for how hard he is to take down. He's surprisingly elusive too. With how low he can get and keep his balance I think he will see goal line work a lot.

Benny will be the main workhorse, Woody on 3rd down, Ridley at the goal line. That's sort of how I see it.

Mallett does look good, but I still guess I don't really understand what he's doing here. I mean, I think it's a good gig for him, but what's the end game for the Patriots?

You develop, train and pay a guy for a year just to move up 20 or 30 spots in the draft the next year? I mean, if he fetches a 1, then it was great. But picking a guy at 74 and then getting, say, pick 45 or 50 a year later because he's signed as an RFA. Is it really worth the investment?

Ocho
Welker
Price
Edelman
Branch
Slater

When Price has as many catches in his entire career as Branch had in a single Super Bowl, we can consider that depth chart order ...

Ridley=Dillon

Bring on the D! That's the unit I really want to continue to watch!

******* dirtbags.

Mallett does look good, but I still guess I don't really understand what he's doing here. I mean, I think it's a good gig for him, but what's the end game for the Patriots?

You develop, train and pay a guy for a year just to move up 20 or 30 spots in the draft the next year? I mean, if he fetches a 1, then it was great. But picking a guy at 74 and then getting, say, pick 45 or 50 a year later because he's signed as an RFA. Is it really worth the investment?

I would say hes insurance and if he goes for a 1 or 2 its a bonus.

BB talks about taking advantages of opportunities. Price is doing that tonight, so is Yeatman, it will be tough to get him on the PS.

Um, let's see. To play QB in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes