PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Giants Super Bowl game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady says he wants the ball with 2 min down by 3 vs up by 3 on the sideline

I haven't been able to watch anything yet... how's Gronk looking?

Nervous about Ridley playing... hopefully this stage isn't too big for him and he holds onto the ball whenever he gets it!

LET'S GO PATS!!!!!!

Last edited:
It's 5.51AM in Khon Kaen, Thailand and time to head off to find the "Chocolate Bar" to watch the game. Feeling a bit nervous, but confident that we're going to come away the winners by more than a TD. 38-21 Pats. Yeah!

Keep it positive in here, the world is not going to end if we fall behind...

I haven't been able to watch anything yet... how's Gronk looking?

There was only one sequence of him that I glimpsed. He and Hernandez came out of the tunnel together and Gronk looked to be moving okay. Thought there might have been a slight "hitch" in his trot, but nothing definitive.

Am i the only one who is gonna puke? damn...just start already!

bring it on....#12 = #4

Hey Heinz, how'd the Steelers secondary do vs. The Broncos?

There was only one sequence of him that I glimpsed. He and Hernandez came out of the tunnel together and Gronk looked to be moving okay. Thought there might have been a slight "hitch" in his trot, but nothing definitive.

That's promising.

Everyone counting out the Pats.

this game needs to start NOW!

I still can't believe Faulk picked the Pats to win.

I need industrial grade parmaceuticals.

man i am nervous now..for some reason i just had bad thoughts enter my head due to turning on the channel and listening to everyone picking the giants and why....i can't take another loss to them..not again.

come on pats....

This has been the worse mood I've been in in quite some time.

I am not turning on the TV until only minutes to kickoff, tired of watching the media and all the other BS, time for some football!

Muted the tv and I am listening to 98.5 tonight. I want to keep my sanity.

via tomcurran

@tomecurran
Tom E. Curran
Hearing from field level that Gronk looks a little winded and coaches are frequently cking his status.

Have to say that footage of '07 was the first time I've watched any portion of that game. That was an odd feeling, and I'm hopeful that we see a different result tonight.

huge match ups...O line vs giants D line...and our secondary vs eli manning...secondary needs to make at least 2-3 big plays tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back