PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Giants pre-season game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see the giants at least start some of their players.Is Eli Manning starting?

Karen Guregian just pointed out that anybody that does not play tonight will not be in a game for fifteen days before the first game at Miami.

No Taylor Price or Julian Edelman on the field for warmups thus far though

BB tells 98.5 that Haynesworth, Ellis, Dowling, Vereen and Barrett should all be playing tonight.

Last edited:
Sebastian Vollmer will sit and Nate Solder will start at RT according to Shalise young

It would be nice to see Branch get his first catch:rolleyes:

I wanna see the giants at least start some of their players.Is Eli Manning starting?

After his crap-tastic performance against the Jets, they may not want to wheel him out there tonight, although he needs all the reps he can get IMO.

No Connolly or Vollmer means the right side of the starting OL is Ohrnberger and Solder ...

BB tells 98.5 that Haynesworth, Ellis, Dowling, Vereen and Barrett should all be playing tonight.
at first I was like,
situation-omg.gif

then I was like,
HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif

Last edited:
No Connolly or Vollmer means the right side of the starting OL is Ohrnberger and Solder ...

:scared: Frightening! I hope Brady isn't out there for long.

What number is Dowling wearing?Keeping an eye on him.

Per various reports, it sounds like these guys are not warming up and therefore presumably not playing:

OL: Vollmer, Connolly, Wendell
WR: Edelman, Price
RB: Ridley, Kettani
DL: Anderson, Cunningham
LB: Spikes, Fletcher, Tarpinian
CB: Bodden

plus the guys still on PUP

hey!!

what's going on???????

Geez, what is the freaking deal with Bodden?Is he gonna be ready come the first game?:bricks:

SO what are we looking for here,,,couple bad drives, season is a bust..couple good drives..superbowl bound?

SO what are we looking for here,,,couple bad drives, season is a bust..couple good drives..superbowl bound?

Good Execution! They sucked in all 3 phases of the game last week.

Last edited:
Let's see if they game-plan for tonight or if it's going to be as vanilla as last week was.

Geez, what is the freaking deal with Bodden?Is he gonna be ready come the first game?:bricks:

I'm starting to get worried that Bodden might of been significantly injured...

Can someone pm me a link to the game??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back