PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Falcons Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed the defense fell apart at the end of the game, but they came up big when it mattered most.
Disappointed in the soft crap the D served up in the final bit of the fourth quarter but the Officials were so blatantly affecting the outcome of this game in favor of the Falcons that it was egregious.

Odd, i was calm the whole time.

Definitely not like me. But, atleast I didn't scream and wake anyone up like I did earlier. :D

Not odd. You, like me, are starting to realize that we finally have a legit Defense. :cool:

Someone get me a defibrillator. And a new pair of drawers.

Disappointed the defense fell apart at the end of the game, but they came up big when it mattered most.

Fell apart?
They allowed a TD in prevent up 17 then held to a FG that should have ended the game, then came up with the game winning stop.
The defense didnt f up an onside kick.

More like the offense and special teams tried to give the game away.

The Pats had a 17 point lead with six minutes left. I think all phases deserved a bit of blame for the late near collapse.

tears of joy, man, so happy for talib :rocker:

Fell apart?
They allowed a TD in prevent up 17 then held to a FG that should have ended the game, then came up with the game winning stop.
The defense didnt f up an onside kick.

Giving up 10 points in the last six minutes. Fell apart might be a bit of a overstatement, but they broke a bit.

My main point was after a stellar three and two thirds quarters, they went into soft mode a bit.

visions of the Faulk 3rd and 4 and the 2006 AFCCG games were in my head the last 3 minutes....thankfully different ending this time around.

Sudfeld started that crap, i want him gone. At the very least in the doghouse

Ya but wasn't there some stat that flashed up at some point during the 4th quarter where Atlanta in the 2nd half had only run 17 plays for 56 yards?

Aqib Talib for president.

All kidding aside, great team win. On the road, in a loud dome. They got the job done when it mattered most. This team feels special and has the look of champion caliber team all around even without their 3 best pass catchers.

Tough D, great rushing attack, oh, and, Tom Brady is still Tom Brady. All of you fair-weather fans don't question this team if you cannot believe in this team.

4-0, baby! That's all that matters.

**** the haters!

We won and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

WHAT? A #31 Patriot who makes smart football plays...is this the sign of the apocolypse?

the pressure at the end will be a good learning experience for this team as the season moves on....they dodged a lot of bullets in the last 6 minutes.

Ball on the 45 ,2nd and 2...you run the RB, then run him again and then again on 4th...Brady and his sneaks have jumped the shark.Wendell cannot be trusted to cleanly snap and block under that kind of pressure.

Talib played lights out, which is why they got him and kept him. He got hurt last year at the end. He's a KEY player.

This team needs an effective blitz...period. Ryan was never moved off his spot. A statue. C'mon...when are they going to ramp it up?

4-0...take it all day all night...try to steal the next one. God, I'm starting to really love these guys...that was all heart at the end.

BB - "It's good to be 4-0."

Damn straight.

Giving up 10 points in the last six minutes. Fell apart might be a bit of a overstatement, but they broke a bit.

My main point was after a stellar three and two thirds quarters, they went into soft mode a bit.

2010-2012 pats lose this game 34-30. This ain't the same old defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes