PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Eagles Preseason Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
42-35, just the kind of high scoring game goodell wants to see every week. what the casual fan and the fantasy football freaks want to see.

Man this game took forever, by week 8+- we get into daylight saving time here and the clock goes 3 hours ahead of Eastern Standard time so the Sunday Night Football starts 23:30, it's gonna be awful monday morning.

LOL I turn on NFLN and first play I see in the SEA vs SD game is an illegal hands to the face penalty. :bricks:

Darn, seattle looks really good.

Dont get me wrong ....Gray has been impressive. .....Finch has also been....and has demonstrated VERSATILITY which is a BB staple here.....Finch has shown that he can do MANY things out there tonight.....Gray has impressed at RB...period....we shall see

I saw the catch and noted his good hands on it. It's been his most impressive play tonight, IMO. It was for around a 10 yard gain. The TD was easy pickings because of a huge hole by the o-line. Gray has shown elusiveness and toughness. He's picking up good yardage and fighting for the tough ones.

Flags excite me sexually so tonight was a great game for me and a terrible game for my sweat pants.

42-35, just the kind of high scoring game goodell wants to see every week. what the casual fan and the fantasy football freaks want to see.

If I wanted to see stupid scores, I can just watch arena football, this is not the game I grew up loving

Gray managed 12 rushes for 98 yards, 8.2 avg. Impressive.

Gray just made the decision on him vs James White....a very tough decision. But Gray edged out J white tonight I believe.....

Gray just complicated the RB cuts decisions tonight

Dont get me wrong ....Gray has been impressive. .....Finch has also been....and has demonstrated VERSATILITY which is a BB staple here.....Finch has shown that he can do MANY things out there tonight.....Gray has impressed at RB...period....we shall see
I agree Finch had a good game, I just don't think it was eye popping or anything. Regardless, I don't really have a horse in this race. I'm not expecting either of them to be contributing on the 53 come September. It's an uphill battle, for sure.

Gray just made the decision on him vs James White....a very tough decision. But Gray edged out J white tonight I believe.....
White is a lock. They're not cutting a 4th rounder his 1st year.

TE="Mack Herron, post: 3874597, member: 5635"]Plus he can hit a LB or DL, which Finch cannot.[/QUOTE]
Problem for Gray is RB position is LOADED. Better be able to show many looks. Bolden looked really good tonight for short time in there.....Ridley.......Finch and Vereen are really explosive. I think Gray stays somewhere. ....maybe PS.....and white is gone

Belichick congratulated Finch with as animated a slap on the butt as Ive ever seen out of him. Make of that what you will.

TE="Mack Herron, post: 3874597, member: 5635"]Plus he can hit a LB or DL, which Finch cannot.

Problem for Gray is RB position is LOADED. Better be able to show many looks. Bolden looked really good tonight for short time in there.....Ridley.......Finch and Vereen are really explosive. I think Gray stays somewhere. ....maybe PS.....and white is gone
I think White sounds like he has been strong as a 4th round pick he stays along with Vereen and Ridley. After that it gets interesting. Gray to PS I suspect.

White is a lock. They're not cutting a 4th rounder his 1st year.
A 4th rounder is a lock?....umm no.....RB position is very THICK in talent this year.....Ridley Vereen Bolden.....going to make it.....Finch will make it for KR....and then be like K Faulk out of the backfield. ....Finch has alot of variables that others cant match.....

A 4th rounder is a lock?....umm no.....RB position is very THICK in talent this year.....Ridley Vereen Bolden.....going to make it.....Finch will make it for KR....and then be like K Faulk out of the backfield. ....Finch has alot of variables that others cant match.....

No fourth-rounder has failed to make the roster as a rookie under Belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back