PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Eagles game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also a little upset that he probably won't be a Patriot much longer"

Why? What have you heard?

That he's going to be a free agent after this season. Chances are he'll sign somewhere that doesn't have one of the best QBs in the sports history at the helm who has expressed his desire to play until Hoyers career will be nearly half over.

Michael Vick has never started against the Patriots. If you remember during last years meeting Vince Young started for the Eagles. In fact the only action Vick has seen against the Patriots was on November 4, 2001 as a member of the Atlanta Falcons. Chris Chandler was the starting QB and Vick came into the game at the last play of the 3rd quarter and played the final quarter going 2/9 for 56 yards. It will be interesting to see how we contain Vick.

New England Patriots at Atlanta Falcons - November 4th, 2001 - Pro-Football-Reference.com

Last edited:
Could it be that BB is having just as hard a time finding cuts as we fans are and he's doing this to see who will rise up and who will wilt under the lights against a good team and their starters?

Maybe he doesn't have ESPN man, I don't as I never watch TV unless it is football...or the wife wants to watch a movie.

don't need a lecture, im just saying it's on ESPN in case he didn't know....ESPN streams are much easier to find than local broadcast ones

Last edited:
How good is the Eagles tackle that Jones will be matched up against? Anyone know?

The cool kids will be in the chat room.

How good is the Eagles tackle that Jones will be matched up against? Anyone know?

King Dunlap. He's nothing special. He's a giant, though.

My food skills have really slipped in the off season ...

I need a few more games to get back to prime food and beverage level.

I'm going to eat a whole box of wheat thins....family size

I'm not saying that this lineup is because of ESPN but Bedard seems to think it wouldn't happen if it were CBS - can someone remind me, other than Tom Jackson, if there is an issue with Bill & ESPN. I'm not saying there is or isn't, I just can't remember one.

don't need a lecture, im just saying it's on ESPN in case he didn't know....ESPN streams are much easier to find than local broadcast ones

Lecture? It was one sentence.

Anyways, I PM'd him. I'll have to watch a stream also, looking forward to seeing more of Jones, Bequette and Hightower.

Is Spikes playing? I read he is healthy now....but then saw someone post he said on Twitter he is on the coast?

I don't care if the 1s don't play, i think the Eagles present an excellent matchup for us.

Eagles fans are pretty dumb...apparently the Pats don't want to play starters because they KNOW Brady would get injured against "the best D line in the league"

The cool kids will be in the chat room.

But have the fun is reading people's overreactions in the game thread.

"OMG, Brady missed a throw, cut him"

"WTF? The Pats didn't score on the first drive, see you all next season"

The board should collaborate on a drinking game for the game threads...:D

I'm pretty sure the majority of those comments are made in jest.

good luck tonight, Ill prey for no injuries.

ESPN saying Mallett starting. LET THE FUN BEGIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back