PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care about Broncos now, the way i look at it if we get the week off we'll stomp them at mile high having played the game less, if we don't then having to play the extra game i can't see us beating Denver.

Why Redskins? Giants are out already

I knew a whole series of wins /losses were need for the Giants to get in. Just too lazy to do the math.

So, cross that one off the wish list as well!

It's a sad day in the Big Apple!

Disappointed that Ebner is out. Hopefully Martin and Williams can step up on special teams.

Also hope that Tavon Wilson can step up as the Nickle Corner with Cole out.

Alright Pats, do your thing and get the bye!!!!

Re: Now the football gods have let us in....

If the Pats don't step up and walk through the door against Miami then you can forget about going anywhere in the playoffs.

If you ever needed incentive to lay down a marker and give it your best effort then today is it.

So by that thinking, Houston should just forfeit their playoff game?

(yes, I realize I'm looking way ahead, I'm a fan, not a coach or a player :D)

Patriots @ Broncos AFC Championship. A third AFC title game between the two best QBs of the new millenium. Every football fan should appreciate that game, the fact that a 35 year old Brady and a 36 year old Manning will still be going at it for a chance at the Superbowl in 2013, wow.

Last edited:
I kinda want the Cowboys to win now, i feel bad for Romo and all the bad press he takes. Such a great QB that does everything you want but just doesn't get the luck his way when he needs it.

I really like RG3 too so if they win then so be it but he'll be dominating that division soon enough so no biggie if he doesn't pull it out today.

Could you imagine if Den loses and Pats blow the game lol

Go Brady and Brian Hoyer!!!!!!

wheres that guy who was hoping houston would win? LOLOL

I hear ya, but I can't stand Romo the choker and am a big RG3 fan

Re: Now the football gods have let us in....

So by that thinking, Houston should just forfeit their playoff game?

Not really but they aren't a threat anymore. Average team with an average QB that's been figured out. They might also have a secondary worse than ours.

Well you play all year to get the opportunity and the Pats control their own destiny.

CBS is licking their chops at the chance of a P Manning, TFB conference championship.
Ratings GOLD.

BTW the Jets are getting klilled on their postgame show on SNY check it ou this wek LOL

I just want a win today! Let's go Pats!

Well you play all year to get the opportunity and the Pats control their own destiny.

CBS is licking their chops at the chance of a P Manning, TFB conference championship.
Ratings GOLD.

BTW the Jets are getting klilled on their postgame show on SNY check it ou this wek LOL

Brady v Manning on NBC is my dream. Al and Chris calling that game would be amazing.

So I get Kansas City-Denver. Oh well, I guess it's better than San Diego-Oakland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back