PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your pre and during game insightful comments, knee jerk reactions, and rants regarding tonight's regular season opener against the Dolphins.

I'm sure that there will be post game thread started by another mod (not me, I'll be too wasted with nerves).

Let's hope for a good game and a Patriots victory with no injuries.

I have one question. Are you ready for some football?:rocker:

Last edited:
Anyone else ..ready for some dolphin huntin :p

I'll be passing around the complimentary valium.

I'm very nervous as I am about most season openers. Teams like the Dolphins think that they have a chance to go all the way until they are beaten down.

I hope the Patriots get off to a fast start then pour it on.

the ref crew throws less flag than normal. hmmm is that good or bad for us ?

Think the Pats will win.

hope the pats win.

Would not be surprised to see the Pats beaten.

Cannot wait for it to start.

31-14 Pats.

images

NIght games suck.

Monday night games for season openers really suck.

Beating the Dolphins is awesome.

Beating any team is awesome.

One night game that does not suck is a HOME game on THURSDAY NIGHT to OPEN the season.

Let's go Pats!!!

Hate to be an annoying new "poster" but I just had a luxury suite donated to our school and need to reach out to people that would love to go to a game. Out of desperation I put them on ebay (the link and info is below).

Enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime experience of watching the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS from one of the BEST LUXURY BOXES at Gillette Stadium! This box has been donated by a private family to our educational foundation. 100% of the proceeds from this sale will go to scholarships for K-12 students to attend a college preparatory private school in one of the most troubled school districts in the country.

This is one of the few top-tier luxury suites (located on the red level directly above the East Clubhouse.) The suite for this sold-out game is valued at $45,000! We have split up the suite since it is last minute, so you will be sharing the suite with five other lucky ebay winners. This package comes with (4) tickets and (1) VIP parking pass. The suite has sliding windows to allow guests to feel the atmosphere within the stadium. The suite furnishings are exceptional, with plush sofas and comfy club chairs, high quality finished cabinets, new carpeting, ergonomically designed sport seating and televisions with satellite feeds. The suite is self-contained with a server, kitchen area, bar, and private bathroom. Located on both sides of the stadium are eight private VIP elevators, which grant access to the suite. Since the suite is split up, WE WILL NOT BE PROVIDING CATERING (this would have been an additional $2,800). The VIP parking passes get you in and out in minutes and are worth hundreds of dollars in time saved alone!

For food, you have your choice of 60 portable food and beverage stands plus 40 permanent concession stands. Enjoy the private concessions on the club level without the hassle of long lines! You will also find a Patriots Pro Shop with thousands of items.

THESE TICKETS ARE FOR THE FIRST NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS HOME GAME ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH (4:30pm EST) PLAYING THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS.

The tickets will be sent by overnight certified delivery the day of payment (if made before 1pm est) or the following morning if made after 1pm est.

Our benefactors also donate their Staples Luxury Suite to our school. Please review those ratings to show that this offer is not too good to be true! I also have a photo of the tickets that can be emailed as verification of location to interested bidders.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I think Tom want to win this one. Go Pats!

I'm EXCITED!!!!!!!!

I'm screwed. I have grad-school from 6:10-8:40. Normally it would be perfect bc MNF games start around 9pm. Instead, I have to deal with this stupid double-header and watch the entire game from behind on my DVR while everyone sends me texts.

Last edited:
National anthem & flyover. Tonight's national anthem will be performed by Fergie.
Ewwwwwwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye