PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amendola betraying the screen call. Borderline illegal formation.

The funny thing for all the crap he got from fans this year, Blount might be the best offseason addition this team made this past offseason.

That's making me wonder if there are any other viable candidates, evenb, for the title. Going into the season I would have guessed it would be Amendola or Kelly, and it certainly hasn't been either of them. Seems like it has to be Blount, and #2 might even be Svitek.

Going to Boyce right away, I like that.

The big question withthis game is whether or not MIA will complain about the Patriots running the same play repeatedly and call it "disrespectful." Kick some Dolphin ass, NE!

Interesting -- no Vereen yet. Moving well though.

That's making me wonder if there are any other viable candidates, evenb, for the title. Going into the season I would have guessed it would be Amendola or Kelly, and it certainly hasn't been either of them. Seems like it has to be Blount, and #2 might even be Svitek.

Blount would be strong candidate whether there were a lot of candidates or none. Blount has been solid this season.

Surprising that we are going bunches (trips right, etc). Must be figuring that Miami doesn't have the ability to keep up with our small shifty WR's.

Red zone. lets see their adjustment without gronk here...

Blount would be strong candidate whether there were a lot of candidates or none. Blount has been solid this season.

I agree, he's been good.

Lets get a TD here please.

Hopefully we've gotten our slow starts behind us. Good solid drive out of the gate.

I think Blount's earned the TD call for this drive.

Outstanding drive regardless, it's just good to see them start well

Surprising that we are going bunches (trips right, etc). Must be figuring that Miami doesn't have the ability to keep up with our small shifty WR's.

Seeing how lost Nolan Carroll was on a few plays there, it looks like they were right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back