PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts Playoff game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible from BB to Cowher in the interview: 'When you have Brady as your QB my main thing is to go into the meetings well prepared, because he knows all about the opposing D. If I'm not prepared, it's not good'.

BB worries if he's up to being prepared enough in his meetings with Brady!!!!

What the Hell?!? Did Boomer just mention Spygate after that Belichick interview with Cowher? Asshat.

Oh shut up Esiason

Boomer can go f*cck himself

just hoping for a pats win and for the site to stay up and working:D

Boomer has always been an *******.

Who's the f@g that just brought up spygate?

What's his name

Incredible from BB to Cowher in the interview: 'When you have Brady as your QB my main thing is to go into the meetings well prepared, because he knows all about the opposing D. If I'm not prepared, it's not good'.

BB worries if he's up to being prepared enough in his meetings with Brady!!!!

Surprised? I'm not, anything but this from the greatest combo and i would be disappointed.

Coach Cowher was talking about his respect for BB and Boomer had to pipe in about Spygate. What a tool....

WOW I can't believe mediots still bring spygate. We need a super bowl to put that to rest.

Funny how quickly people forget the JEST got caught spying on the Pats in 2006 and they confiscated the cameras. The only difference is that the Pats, unlike the Jets in 2007, did not turn in the cameras to the NFL.

Amazing interview by the way. You can see the enormous amount of respect that coach Belichick & Cowher have for each other.

Guys, you have to realize we are the NY yankees of football. We have been the most dominant team in NFL history for well over a decade. There are a lot of people in this country who hate us. Boomer is playing to the crowd. It is what is. Eff em. :rocker::rocker:

Did Marino call Vince Wilfork, Will Wilfor?

Boomer WTF? Oh forgot it's a playoff game....

By the way, If I ever say f@g on here, it's not intended as a gay slur. So I hope nobody gets offended. Sorry if you are. It's commonly used as "idiot" or "a-hole" amongst my friends & what-not. It's usually if I'm pretty mad at someone anyway

Anyway, can't wait for this game

Let's go Pats fans!! Here's to the Patriots running it so deep down the Colts' throats, well...

... the ending of that may or may not be a bit vulgar, so I'll put it into two separate ideas: Adult entertainment industry + Choking on a Pogo stick. :D

I really wish Cowher had told Boomer to shove it that he was speaking out of his ass about something he knew nothing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes