PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts Playoff game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BdvJtNqIMAAwlyN.jpg

Sopoaga inactive. Is he hurt?

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 52m
There is zero buzz around Gillette. You'd think this was a preseason game. Weather certainly not helping

I'm feeling more content, than nervous. I want us to win so bad, but love what this team has given us this season so far. 12 and 4...this team has played with so much grit and heart this season. They have driven me so crazy, and at the same time, brought me so much joy with how they have won games this season. In my eyes, 3 of the 4 losses were totally winnable.. I love these guys. Go Pats!

I'm already two beers in and reaching for a third, I'm so nervous. I hope I can stay awake!

Beers!?! :eek: I'm 4 Bourbons in and the game hasn't even started. Hope I don't pass out before the end. In fact, I'm going to pour a fifth!

The only way I should be this nervous is if I were playing in the game. Can't wait for it to start.

Great the usual sleepy Gillette crowd is in full force, sheesh it's the playoffs d%#*!@t! Who gives an F if it's raining! Brady doesn't so why should you?

So question for you guys out there: Will Vereen, Jules, Danny and Kenbrell be able to take advantage of the PA passes that Blount will open up for us?

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 7m
in pre-game warmups, Alfonzo Dennard lines up with first unit at CB opposite of Aqib Talib. We'll see if that holds.

Been so long we've seen a healthy Dennard. Hoping this is a good sign.

Great the usual sleepy Gillette crowd is in full force, sheesh it's the playoffs d%#*!@t! Who gives an F if it's raining! Brady doesn't so why should you?

NOT SEATTLE. Where the fans almost took over the game.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 7m
in pre-game warmups, Alfonzo Dennard lines up with first unit at CB opposite of Aqib Talib. We'll see if that holds.

Been so long we've seen a healthy Dennard. Hoping this is a good sign.

If those 2 are healthy throughout the game, Pats win.

NOT SEATTLE. Where the fans almost took over the game.

Must be nice to have your crowd be a factor, rarely is it the case at Gillette. They can get loud but not enough and often enough.

Whatcha gonna do Indy when Hulk Hogan, the Hulkamaniacs, and the New England Patriots run wilddd on youuuu!!!!

Biggest key to game is contain Mathis because they have nothing else on D to stop us

These last few minutes before the game starts is dragging. I just want the game to start....

It's almost empty....The pats need to crush them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beers!?! :eek: I'm 4 Bourbons in and the game hasn't even started. Hope I don't pass out before the end. In fact, I'm going to pour a fifth!
It's just past 9.00AM here you drunks. :eat1:

Is anybody else unable to get Kirsch Words to load on the Pats site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes