The official Patriots vs Colts game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Seems odd posting this thread at 11AM ET!:cool:

Please post your pre and during game comments, keen observations, knee jerk reactions and rants on this thread. Please do not make new threads during the game.
I think that this game will be closer than many think but any win is a good win. Lets hope for a good game, a Patriots victory, and no injuries.

I see no reason why this game will be close.

The Colts are close to last in all measurables.

Orlovsky is terrible.

The Colts will really want to win this one but the Pats are not a team that loses or gets lulled into "trap games."

The Patriots are really good, and Orlovsky is not a QB who will be able to exploit the Pats' biggest weakness.

So yeah, a closer game is possible -- Any Given Sunday -- but I would be shocked if we see one.

Hopefully, I'm right.

PS: A friend recently told me that he had dinner with Bill Polian and that he was a very nice guy. This upset me greatly. I don't want to believe.

PPS: That Brady and Horse Face are such good friends upsets me greatly.

PPPS: No one cares about what upsets me greatly!!

I'm not normally in these game threads, but shouldn't someone have posted "This defense sucks and we're doomed!" by now?

I'm not normally in these game threads, but shouldn't someone have posted "This defense sucks and we're doomed!" by now?

The boobirds at least have the decency to wait until the first time the D takes the field to come crawling out of the woodwork.

Last edited:

Well the Pats D usually does make a quarterback they've never faced before look like world beaters. ;)

The boobirds at least have the decency to wait until the first time the D takes the field to come crawling out of the woodwork.

Oh, right. So they start during warm-ups?

not really an exciting game like all past years.

Last edited:
Ahaha, Boomer Esiason just picked the Pats 87-10 on CBS :)

I think it might be a bit closer than that.

ok then.

This defense sucks
BB is past it.
Brady is getting old.
RUN THE GOD DAMN BALL FFS
BOB, YOU SUCK
Why why why won't they listen to me.

Hopefully thats the quota for the day.

Last edited:
i hope taylor price has a big game.....:D

Tweet from Erik Scalavino, for what it's worth:

@PFWErik: #ppgs McDonald, Solder starting the reps at center, right guard in o-line warmups.​

Tweet from Erik Scalavino, for what it's worth:

@PFWErik: #ppgs McDonald, Solder starting the reps at center, right guard in o-line warmups.​

I actually think that he's one of those players who could play anywhere on the line on short notice. Gotta be hard getting that frame down to snap, though.

Peyton is such a class act. Did you all see him talking to Brady?

coverage hasn't started here.

What gives with Peyton and TFB?

PS: Best of luck to Devin McCourty. Stay safe out there tonight.

Last edited:
What gives with Peyton and TFB?
They're (among) the two best QB's of all time. They probably have a lot more in common than any other QB's in the game. And they're definitely friendly off the field—and just as competitive on the field. As it should be.

This has the potential to be a very dangerous game. We haven't won a 1pm game this year. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back