PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Chiefs game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wont matter this is our homecoming game... its going to be a blow out.... i predict this will be like the titans game of 09

At this point, I hope they rest BJGE and give us a healthy dose of Ridley, Vereen, and Price.

It's okay if they want to build a lead before playing the youngbloods, but for all things holy give us a chance to see what we have in those three.

Last edited:
Does Chris Carter ever make a prescient comment?

Not able to get in front of a TV. Can anyone PM me with a livestream?

Thanks. :)

Ditka has a very good point about Pats and running.

ESPN reveals that there are other people out there named Tom Brady. Fascinating.

Lets go Pats!!!!!A nice start to the game would be nice.Cris Carter never has nothing nice to say about the pats!

wont matter this is our homecoming game... its going to be a blow out.... i predict this will be like the titans game of 09

I hope not, main reason is feeling like this team is the best in the league once again and than a lose to the eagles or somthing, i'd like a 30-0 game and done.

No chung or spikes...time for others guys to step up again!

Ughhh, i thought Chung was gonna play.Now i expect the chiefs to come out throwing even more.

Both teams are pretty depleted injury wise. It sucks that Chung is out, but Dorsey out is a benefit for the o line.

Why can't the games start at 8 for cryin out loud.

What is everybody doing all freaking day till 8:30. I got done at 6 today and the wait is still killing me

God. With Dowling and McCourty out, who is opposite Arrington at CB?

Would love to see Brady have a huge game like he did against the fish.The OL has to be key though.

Now that's damn funny. Found myself cracking up, made my day, thanks !

No problem,

I was in tears when he said they should kidnap the defensive coordinator, tie em to the bumper of a van and drag em threw the streets of Phillie for fans to spit on.

Is Moore starting at safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye