PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Buc's Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoyer may have just won the job permanently from that bum Weeden.

Hoyer may have just won the job permanently from that bum Weeden.
May have? Bwahahahaha......look....Hoyer hasnt started a game in how long and yeah hevthrewca few picks today....but overall he showed he can get it done...Weedwhacker is a joke!

Rodgers done in by tipped passes.

Packers choked away this game.

The D is back. *cries

The Pats 2008-2012 Ds would not have held three NFL opponents to 11.33ppg.

We have a legit D!!!!

The D is back. *cries

We have a legit D!!!!

Yep. People want to say we didn't face any tough offenses... but the defense is better at this point in the season than identical points in seasons past.

The D is back. *cries

We have a legit D!!!!

Well, VJ didnt play alot and josh freeman looks a bit lost. i dont consider the bucks O as a factor for our D but its still good to see them step up.

As Tom Coughlin's Giants get embarrassed by the flippin' Panthers on their way to an 0-3 start, can we just take a moment to marvel over the Belichick Patriots? Even with most of their offense injured or incarcerated, this team never rolls over.

I would say that the theme for today is that we as fans can be very short sighted. BB always has a plan and it may not be the most popular plan at the moment but it always has the best interests for the PATS future in mind. I am not saying we are out of the water yet, I just feel much better than I did after the Jets game...

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I'm excited that the team played a good game although the first quarter was ugly. I didn't even see it as I was on the road but even listening to ESPN updates i could tell that at 0-0 we probably weren't setting the world on fire.

But from what I saw (from the second quarter on) looked promising. Thompkins dropped a few passes but did some good things too. I loved the running game and their solid, non-flashy display. And the defense. Even when Brady got picked off in the endzone I wasn't that upset because I knew the Bucs offense would do absolutely nothing with the opportunity.

The worse 2-0 team became the worst 3-0 team.:rolleyes:

That's because the other worst 2-0 team (Houston) got stomped.

Yep. People want to say we didn't face any tough offenses... but the defense is better at this point in the season than identical points in seasons past.

Well, it is true that they haven't faced any good offenses. But so far, they seem to be doing pretty well. I'm encouraged.

Well, it is true that they haven't faced any good offenses. But so far, they seem to be doing pretty well. I'm encouraged.

Very true, plus, as I recall, in the past they often didn't look all that great against middling offenses. So this is an improvement for sure.

We'll see how good this D is next week vs Falcons. Miami beat them. Didn't see the game but anytime you beat a decent team it's good. Jets and Smith offense looked good. Holmes and Kerley made a big difference. Powell shredded the Bills D.

Glad to see the Pats O finally get their act together. Need Gronk and Amendola back to really get Offense in sync. Looks like Ridley, Bolden and Blount will be able to hold the fort til Vereen returns ( just in time for playoff run)

The AFCE comes down to Jets D and Smith's development along with Miami and then the Pat's rookie WR's.

Looks like Pats may finally get some competition for the AFCE title. It's about time.

When Brady gets in sync with these rookies (and visa versa) this Pats O could be scary good.

We'll see how good this D is next week vs Falcons. Miami beat them. Didn't see the game but anytime you beat a decent team it's good. Jets and Smith offense looked good. Holmes and Kerley made a big difference. Powell shredded the Bills D.

Glad to see the Pats O finally get their act together. Need Gronk and Amendola back to really get Offense in sync. Looks like Ridley, Bolden and Blount will be able to hold the fort til Vereen returns ( just in time for playoff run)

The AFCE comes down to Jets D and Smith's development along with Miami and then the Pat's rookie WR's.

Looks like Pats may finally get some competition for the AFCE title. It's about time.

When Brady gets in sync with these rookies (and visa versa) this Pats O could be scary good.

MIA secondary causes major problems for WR. Grimes is playing great and I figured he would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back