PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Browns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the worse talent Brady has around him, the more clutch he becomes.

I'll take it, but Wow..how is that PI?

Post game thread , mods...thanx

I'll bet this game will be on NFL Replay this week.

Lets not forget the certain TD the refs took away from hightower right at beginning of the game.

I'll say one thing for this Patriots team. They have BALLS. They are flawed, but there is no quit in these guys. We fans could learn something from them. :D
Guys the Pats are going to have to fight and claw for everything they get. There is very little margin for error. Depleted on Defense, nagging injuries on offense, loss of the biggest weapon on offense. They are going to have fight for everything. NO GIMMES ON THIS SCHEDULE.

Heart palpatations.

I'm 37 FFS.

Heart palpatations.

incredible team.
incredible game off football.

Come on Tennessee.

Hey, Resdub... Can ya believe it: I'm learning Irish: tá na daoine fásta ag léamh....

this was the most satisfying win in a long time beating cleveland and booger

So we've had 4 games now where people can ***** about calls at the end of the game. 2 for us, 2 against us. This is not good. This is an indictment on the league and its horrendous officiating. It's making this sport harder to watch every week.

insane game.

This season has been heart attack after heart attack it seems like.

I think we got a bunch of strange calls go our way today and are lucky to have gotten the W.

Crazy week int he NFL so far. I hope gronk is okay, but wouldnt be surprised if hes done for the rest of the year/

Your signature photo -- probably represents a lot of Jets fans right now.

Whoaa!!! Did the Jets lose after being so far ahead...!???!?

pfftt.. no.. why did you get my hopes up?

Can't wait until the media talks about the bad call against the Browns. Pats got screwed all day.

Can't grab a receiver to impede the catch in today's nfl. Sorry Cleveland

unless you play for Carolina

RE: McFadden on Boyce.

McFadden was clearly beaten and grabbed Boyce's shoulder BEFORE the ball arrived to him. That's pass interference, despite Tasker's blabbering.

So we've had 4 games now where people can ***** about calls at the end of the game. 2 for us, 2 against us. This is not good. This is an indictment on the league and its horrendous officiating. It's making this sport harder to watch every week.

What ones were for us? That was definitely some type of penalty. Boyce would/should have caught that if the beat defender did not grab him.

I think the Browns paid off the refs to preserve their draft position. :D

That pass interference ruined what would of been an epic comeback. Instead it's just a tainted victory. No way in hell should that ever be called at the end of a game like that

It was called against the Pats in a pats giants game a few years ago. Sergio brown I think

Tasker is a jackhole of biblical proportions. I wish I could rewind the clock back a million or so years ago, when he was getting his butt kicked in multiple Superbowls and just hit rewind. Again and again. And I hope he would feel the despair all over again, like voodoo.

I hate you, Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back