PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Browns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a little out of Gronks reach...

lol @ the Browns, leaving Gronk in single coverage. You can bet he becomes first read from now on.

Wow. Gronk just dropped that

Gotta catch that Gronk.

why can't the pats start strong? its the ******* browns

Better than 7-0 I suppose. It would be nice to be not playing from behind early for a change I think.

I don't understand that 3rd down throw. You need 10, so why throw it only 6?

Great job offense. Run a 6 yard route on 3 and 10

brady needs to find a complement to gronk. Cant keep relying on him on every play

I'm getting SICK of McDaniels play calling

That 1st play was stupid

Browns showing full zone on that last 3rd and long.. you can bet Brady will take advantage of that next time he is on the field.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1m
Gronk, Boyce, Edelman, Mulligan, Blount start at the offensive skill positions.

That rivals the Pats week 2 offense or the 06 squad. :D

Another slow start by the offense

Another slow start. This is getting old.

Under Belichick's suggestion this week that all plays be reviewable, I don't believe that particular one would have been reversed because the refs blew the whistle too soon and therefore deeming the play dead. Bad call that will be worth monitoring as the game progresses.

I don't understand that 3rd down throw. You need 10, so why throw it only 6?

I don't know if Vereen was the first option on that play. Option #1 and possibly option #2 were covered. So you give it to Vereen and hope he makes it up in YAC.

I'm getting SICK of McDaniels play calling

That 1st play was stupid

What? Are you insane? That 1st play was brilliant if Brady makes a really tough throw (which he almost did) and on 3rd down Brady checked down to throw a 6 yard pass.

That's on Brady there.

I don't know if Vereen was the first option on that play. Option #1 and possibly option #2 were covered. So you give it to Vereen and hope he makes it up in YAC.

Yup. Zolak has screamed to callers about the 3rd down play calling. The bombs on 3rd and 1/2 are Brady's 3rd reads.

Under Belichick's suggestion this week that all plays be reviewable, I don't believe that particular one would have been reversed because the refs blew the whistle too soon and therefore deeming the play dead. Bad call that will be worth monitoring as the game progresses.

No. The ball is clearly out before the whistle. Under the new rules, the Pats can recover the fumble but not advance it when the whistle blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back