PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Bronco's playoff game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's the Playoff Brady I've come to know.

:bricks:

So, I stay offline the whole game...come on here to get a feel for what everyone's saying...randomly pick a page...and read...this!

Really??? During one of the greatest games of his career? After one pick, people were writing...this?

Ok. Rant over. Feel better. Man, what a great day of football, huh? :rocker:

Nantz:

"For everybody who's been waiting for Tim Tebow to fail so that you can say I told you so....only 16th game.....young...man....come....back...adversity....oh **** it, you told us so."

Goodnight guys, exceptional game now we move on

So coming off the game the big concern is Aaron, right? Is that it?

Mankins as well. Maybe it was just precautionary, but he sat out most of the 2nd half.

Well, it's now 4:33am in the UK - glad I stayed up. Excellent win in all senses of the word. We showed up in all three phases, especially the O and D who executed perfectly. The best thing is there are some excellent coaching points to be drawn from that too for the rest of the week which BB can focus on.

Props to the defense, especially Spikes. When he's not #POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWING he can play.

Great performance Patriots, onwards and upwards. Lets go Pats. Thank you and goodnight.

Nantz:

"For everybody who's been waiting for Tim Tebow to fail so that you can say I told you so....only 16th game.....young...man....come....back...adversity....oh **** it, you told us so."

LMAO. Nantzy was trying to make up for blowing the call on the Thomas TD last week with some sappy nonsense, but it didn't work.

Ok, tomorrow I'll be cheering for the Texans and Giants.

Go team(s)!

i still think texans are a bigger threat than the ravens...

Well, it's now 4:33am in the UK - glad I stayed up. Excellent win in all senses of the word. We showed up in all three phases, especially the O and D who executed perfectly. The best thing is there are some excellent coaching points to be drawn from that too for the rest of the week which BB can focus on.

Props to the defense, especially Spikes. When he's not #POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWING he can play.

+1 time for some Kip.

BB's gonna have Ridley sleeping with a football

Good game tonight. Very impressed with defense and hoping Hernandez is ok. Bedtime.

BB gives a quick history on the early evolution of 2 TE sets....

Come on Ravens!!:rocker:. I like our chances better against the Ravens than Houston. They've been a little more inconsistant.

von miller on twitter

Was not a cheap shot, hit was totally legal, Play wasn't over, I could've loafed and said game over, but I didn't. Never quit, never give up

von miller on twitter

Was not a cheap shot, hit was totally legal, Play wasn't over, I could've loafed and said game over, but I didn't. Never quit, never give up
Von Miller will be receiving a letter in the mail from the NFL Front Office.

Ok, tomorrow I'll be cheering for the Texans and Giants.

Go team(s)!

Texans and Packers for me. We match up much better with the Packers defense than we do with the Giant's defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots